Dark/Light side flips for other chars?

h0mi

For the record I was using the JAY FNG character (jedi counselor) that's available if you have Action replay software. It's a hacked file that has abnormally high stats (99 strength/etc., woo hoo). I played as a LS character.

What I found is when I went to extreme LS, the other 2 characters (I found this to be the case with T3, Visas, Atton, Mira, Handmaiden and Bao Dur; Kreia never switched and I didn't use the other characters enough to notice.... I don't remember if Mandalore ever changed) in my party would flip unexpectedly to extreme DS. Usually that would last until I completed a quest or went into a new area that required "saving". Conversely, they would also randomly change to LS characters as well; this was sporadic.

I've suspected it's due to my attributes or something else "wrong" with this particular file/account but I wanted to know if anyone encountered the same issue without cheating. I'd not lost any influence with any characters either; I simply gained more and more.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've got the exact same problem, and with the same basis (the Action Replay save). I played through normally and never saw it. I've been playing through with the save to cut down on some time.

The alignment flips when I get on the Ebon Hawk, too. Usually anywhere else if I save the game and reload, they snap back to their regular alignment. It doesn't seem to affect influence with them or anything else. It's kind of annoying at times, but I haven't gotten light side mastery for them yet so I can't tell if it messes with them that way.

I tried re-saving the game in a new slot and deleting the old, but that didn't help. And it hasn't cleared up on it's own (I wasn't sure when it started, I first noticed it on Telos).

Since it doesn't seem to have any negative effects, I'm trying to ignore it for now.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I've got the exact same problem, and with the same basis (the Action Replay save).  I played through normally and never saw it.  I've been playing through with the save to cut down on some time.

The alignment flips when I get on the Ebon Hawk, too.  Usually anywhere else if I save the game and reload, they snap back to their regular alignment.  It doesn't seem to affect influence with them or anything else.  It's kind of annoying at times, but I haven't gotten light side mastery for them yet so I can't tell if it messes with them that way. 

I tried re-saving the game in a new slot and deleting the old, but that didn't help.  And it hasn't cleared up on it's own (I wasn't sure when it started, I first noticed it on Telos).

Since it doesn't seem to have any negative effects, I'm trying to ignore it for now.

I'm not sure it doesn't have any negative effects but I could be wrong.

What I noticed is that Visas chose the dark side when confronting Nihilus. Had she been pure light side, I would imagine she wouldn't have done this.

i got the same thing when i loaded that file all my carecters(sp?) did the same exact thing i was wondering what the hell was going on with this thing also gained all influence wit everybody except hk-47 and madalore i was wondering if anyone here knows how to create Action Replay Saves i was wondering because i want to make a badass one.