Icewind Dale II

Icewind dale 2 is worth playing until you complete the first map. After that, the only good point is when you get to the last area of the game, which is the severed hand, which is excellently designed. However, I dont think it is worth wading through the whole crappy second and third maps of the game just to enjoy the severed hand at the end.

I got to the Severed Hand in IWD2 twice, Dragon's Eye time-warp place once, and the goblin fortress several times. In IWD1 I don't think I ever went past that Ice Dungeon place with the trolls nearby...the place you can just walk straight across and skip an entire chapter. Chapter 5 or 6 or something.

've played through the first two thirds of these games so many times it isn't funny, and as any experienced IE gamer will know, once you've got the combat system down nothing is a challenge so it makes it even harder to commit to going the whole nine yards.

I got to the Severed Hand in IWD2 twice, Dragon's Eye time-warp place once, and the goblin fortress several times. In IWD1 I don't think I ever went past that Ice Dungeon place with the trolls nearby...the place you can just walk straight across and skip an entire chapter. Chapter 5 or 6 or something.

Ahh, too bad. Lower Dorn

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson