Some questions about Atris...

1. IS it possible to beat her using the handmaiden first before the exile comes? I can't seem to do it.

2. I've gone through the entire game, making sure my persuade was up extra high, and I still couldn't convince her to tell me something about Kreia, right at the end after beating her, but I couldn't remember what exactly the question was. My question is, has anyone actually had her answer the question? In addition, did anyone ever get enough influence with handmaiden to actually ask her what she thought of Atris?

3. And my last question, after you decide to spare/kill Atris, is there an auto-save immediately after that? I wanna replay this part a few times for diff. responses, so I was just wondering...For now I just shut it off every time so it doesn't do an autosave, but is there one? :thumbsup:

Oh, and one more thing...What's Malachor V like? Thanks!

1. IS it possible to beat her using the handmaiden first before the exile comes? I can't seem to do it.

2. I've gone through the entire game, making sure my persuade was up extra high, and I still couldn't convince her to tell me something about Kreia, right at the end after beating her, but I couldn't remember what exactly the question was. My question is, has anyone actually had her answer the question? In addition, did anyone ever get enough influence with handmaiden to actually ask her what she thought of Atris?

3. And my last question, after you decide to spare/kill Atris, is there an auto-save immediately after that? I wanna replay this part a few times for diff. responses, so I was just wondering...For now I just shut it off every time so it doesn't do an autosave, but is there one?  ;)

Oh, and one more thing...What's Malachor V like? Thanks!

1. No, it is not.

2. Can't remember as to asking her about Kreia, and as to the Handmaiden, I have never been able to get my influence with her that high. Not saying it's impossible, just saying I have not been able to do it.

3. Cannot remember, sorry.

One word for Malachor V: Desolate