Why no flashbacks??

TSL's plot revolves around the events that took place at Malachor V. My question is why didn't we get some in game movies showing us pieces of the battle as you recall events with npcs? This would have cleared up a lot of things for me because I felt most of the conversations about the battle were vague. The movies would have helped me fill-in what was going on instead of my PC just saying "yeah I remember I was on the bridge and you were in a monkey suit." Maybe it

TSL's plot revolves around the events that took place at Malachor V. My question is why didn't we get some in game movies showing us pieces of the battle as you recall events with npcs? This would have cleared up a lot of things for me because I felt most of the conversations about the battle were vague. The movies would have helped me fill-in what was going on instead of my PC just saying "yeah I remember I was on the bridge and you were in a monkey suit." Maybe it

Hmm, as far as I remember, they were forbidden to include any flasbacks in KOTOR 2 according to the guidelines they got from LucasArts...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

like the one with the jedi calncal (aka the hipy concale {anti war}) when the PC was exiled.

Well they got away with that one because it wasen't a "Flashback" it was a file stored in Atris's computer and T3 was clever enoug in this game *gasp* to actually steal the files so you could find the Jedi masters who exiled you

I have to say I agree w/Dead Skin Mask about the flashbacks. It was somewhat confusing to have to "remember" something when you're talking to the npc's when you really only have this vague idea of the battle.

And having to justfy whether you thought it waws right or wrong....it just would've been easier with flashbacks. And if they couldn't use flashbacks just use files and stuff like T-3's about the council.