Okay I need some answers....

Okay I'm on Nar Shaddaa now trying to find the Jedi of course, but I'm to the point where I just have no idea what I'm doing and what I must do next.

I understand that I need to find this ID Code for the Ebon Hawk and I understand that I must find this Jedi. Surrounding this seems to be problems with the Exchange and the Refugees in which I plan on helping the Refugees. I also understand that bounty hunters including Mira is trying to hunt me.

I have a problem. There is a LOAD and I mean a LOAD of side quest on this planet. None in which has anything to do with a ID Code and Jedi Master...you know things that I NEED to be attending to. I have killed off the whole gang of the Asian guys, I killed off a bunch of Exchange Thungs but I for some damn reason cannot kill off that leader....the squid guy. I've walked around the whole place and seems as if the only people I talk to is offering me yet ANOTHER side mission. Help me find this person, help me find this, help me find that. I'm like DAMN what about the ID code, Jedi Master, and what about those damn bounty hunters I haven't ran into a pack of them yet. It is as if they are hidding from me. It is just pissing me off.

Before I saved the game and turned it off I ran into some gang near and inside my Ebon Hawk. I got rid of them and then I went to talk to Atton about what that Twi'lek said about him at the Refugee sector. Then I saved it and turned it off.

It is just seeming like there is a whole bunch of other **** going on in this planet that has NOTHING to do with what I am supposed to be doing. This is just a planet full of side quest everywhere you turn. Do some of these side quest lead to where I need to go? If so tell me which ones. If not, then just point me in the right direction.

I was a bit unsure what to do on Nar Shaddaa as well, but after wiping out the bad guys that tried to claim the Ebon Hawk, try to go back on the planet, and apparently, you should get an invite to somewhere......let me know if you do! I just took off to another planet instead of getting off the ship again, since I had no clue what to do at that moment either, so I did some askin around.

As far as I know I wasn't whining. I merely agreed with Hades ( (w00t) ) on this one that this topic would be better suited for the spoiler forum. Because it's a fact that lately a lot of people post spoilers where they don't belong. I can understand that when you have the game and you are very enthousiastic (sp?) about it, people tend to forget that there are a lot of people who don't have the game yet. So (at least) I always tell people in what, as far as I know, is a polite (and not whiny) way to use spoilertags or post in the spoilerforum.

you need to get rap with the exchange. Do the swopp bike race, refugee camp, the ebon hawk, pazza winner, pay the little guy at the bar to put in a good word for you. once that is all done go back to the refugee camp. Always walk or you won't trigger the invite.

For the record,

you can't get on the main quest until you solve a bunch of side quests that either piss off or impress the Exchange. Until you attract their notice, put the Jedi Master and the ship codes on the backburner.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

For the record,

you can't get on the main quest until you solve a bunch of side quests that either piss off or impress the Exchange. Until you attract their notice, put the Jedi Master and the ship codes on the backburner.

Ok, on Nar Shaddaa, I

wiped out the Exchange and freed that girl, wiped out those mercs or whatever, and did a few deliveries and still no invite

-- imho, this board makes you super-paranoid! I'm determined to finish NAr Shaddaa tonight!! I guess I just need to do more quests for rep.

If you help the Exchange by persuading the Refugees to sell themselves as slaves and make the lady sell her daughter they also contact you. If you have it pay the rat 2000 credits to get the Exchange to notice you.

I think I'll try that -- I don't believe I had $2K before, but I should now.....

In my experience, you have to pay it to get that final bit of attention.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?