2 escaped prisoners from Citadel Station

So I've played several games, haven't finished any yet, and can't seem to find a way to really complete the bounty from Gren to find the two escaped convicts.

I know that you have to see them talking to Jana Lorso, and you should see them on the Telos' surface close to the droidmaster after passing the minefield.

The problem is, I've only met them once there.

In my other games, once I didn't see them talking to Jana Lorso, and the other times they talked to Jana Lorso, but I didn't meet them on Telos.

Is there a sure way to trigger this?

Also, are they supposed to drop anything on Telos because Gren doesn't believe me when I told him about it.

So I've played several games, haven't finished any yet, and can't seem to find a way to really complete the bounty from Gren to find the two escaped convicts.

I know that you have to see them talking to Jana Lorso, and you should see them on the Telos' surface close to the droidmaster after passing the minefield.

The problem is, I've only met them once there. 

In my other games, once I didn't see them talking to Jana Lorso, and the other times they talked to Jana Lorso, but I didn't meet them on Telos.

Is there a sure way to trigger this?

Also, are they supposed to drop anything on Telos because Gren doesn't believe me when I told him about it.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think its one of the major glitches in the game. For me, the assassins never came in the first place with Jana Lorso!!! And to add to that, I never met them Telos' surface!!! Thus, that quest shall always remain in my Journal entry page...

I noticed another "glitch" with this bounty sidequest. My second run through the game I got all the information from Gren on the Bounties. I stopped the conversation and got my Journal Update. I right away talked to Gren again, I selected to talk about the bounties, I noticed I had a conversation thread to tell him I delt with the escaped convicts. I can't remember everything he said but it completed, I got my XP and my reward. I huffed over to Janet Lorso's and those convicts I delt with saw me and took off for Telos. Once I landed on Telos they were no where to be found. I love this game but it seems the more you go through it there are holes you can sail a yacht through :ermm:

I had the same problem. I cashed in on all the other bounties, told Grenn the two escapees had fled to Telos' surface. But when I was on the surface, I never ran into them.

Oh well. I'm doing fine on XP and credits, so I'm not too worried about it.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins