Gauntlet Name Revealed: Gauntlet Seven Sorrows

funcroc

Well one of my former co-workers from the midwest (Detroit to be exact) kept touting how Californians aren't really living in the real world. There living in la la land, they don't know what the real world is like. This of course was when he was bummed over the fact that his wife was forcing him to move back to the midwest.

Quest for the dirt states.... I love it. I thought that was what Fallout 3 was supposed to be before they decided to put it in Morrowind.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ellester: I was born in San Diego but my parents are both from the midwest. (Illinois)

San Marcos (which is still within the county of San Diego) is about 30 minutes north of Mira Mesa (which is in San Diego proper) where in lies a few game company locations. (SCEA, SOE, and Midway)

• 1 month later...
I lived in San Diego for a while, on Emerald Beach.

TBH, it was rather dull. The weather's great, but that's about it. I much prefer San Francisco. Full of Volvo-driving communists, of course, but hey.

Cheers

MC

Emerald Beach???? Being born and raised in SD I have never heard of this Beach. Anyway San Diego is far from boring if you know where to go and what to do. Not only that but if you are board with the city - You have mountains, deserts, oceans, mexico and L.A. all less then 2 hours away. And F San Francisco anyway.

I lived in San Diego for a while, on Emerald Beach.

TBH, it was rather dull. The weather's great, but that's about it. I much prefer San Francisco. Full of Volvo-driving communists, of course, but hey.

Cheers

MC

Emerald Beach???? Being born and raised in SD I have never heard of this Beach. Anyway San Diego is far from boring if you know where to go and what to do. Not only that but if you are board with the city - You have mountains, deserts, oceans, mexico and L.A. all less then 2 hours away. And F San Francisco anyway.

Yes, and piss poor Grammar teachers.

1. 'Emerald Beach????' - should be 'Emerald Beach?!!' or 'Emerald Beach?' (a question mark with two exclamation points intensifies, one question mark indicates a question, four question marks are just freakin' annoying.

2. 'board' - should be 'bored'

3. 'mexico' - should be 'Mexico' (it's a place dear, capitals are important).

4. 'And F San Francisco anyway.' - Not sure where the hell you were going with this one, but it was so bad I had to make a fuss about it; besides, I noticed when I highlighted to copy it that you didn't space at the end.

ZING!