I saw Carth

Carth Onasi, an admiral in KOTOR2. See him multiple times in the game.

Interesting enough as he died in K1. Another Zombie then o:)

Only if you were DS. LS had everyone alive and well.

That explains why i have been spammend with Onasi Blasters :rolleyes:

To sad there wasn't a question about Carth, so the game knows if he survived K1 or not. Or a savegame import option. But I have to admit, its not that important.

Carth Onasi, an admiral in KOTOR2. See him multiple times in the game.

Interesting enough as he died in K1. Another Zombie then :lol:

Only if you were DS. LS had everyone alive and well.

I'm pretty sure Juhani was pushing up daisies in several of my lightside playthroughs...

...what? I wanted a second lightsabre.

Why was this post made exactly? So what that you saw Carth? So did EVERYONE else who played KotOR 2. Not to mention that your title line is a spoiler which you're not supposed to do. <_<

Hey everyone, I saw T3 in KotOR 2! Wow this is so cool. Did anyone else notice they brought him back from the first game?! :)

Why was this post made exactly? So what that you saw Carth? So did EVERYONE else who played KotOR 2. Not to mention that your title line is a spoiler which you're not supposed to do.  <_<

Hey everyone, I saw T3 in KotOR 2! Wow this is so cool. Did anyone else notice they brought him back from the first game?!  :)

lol.

Not as good as me talking to someone and them mentioning the adventures of Jolee Bindo!

If you tell the game Revan was LS, Carth should appear quite often. I met him after destroying the Ravager and he spoke to me, wondering if I know where Revan is. He also explains on how he met Revan on the Endar Spire and everything until the death of Malak.

He is a Republic Admiral. After talking to you, Bastila shows up, I won't say what she said though.

yeah, but maybe he's thinking about when atton or however you spell his name starts talking and you're correcting things like "Are you nuts, Reven was a man, not a woman" and stuff like that.....so he/she means that you had your character telling anyone who asked that Reven was Darkside, not that your character now is darkside

But still.....seems too much trouble.

Anyways, you'd also think Carth would have aged a bit too......

i dont have the game yet but i cant wait so im a sucker for any/all info i can get on the returning characters. Does anyone know if bastilla makes an appearance on the darkside seen as though it was mentioned she talks to you on the light side.

I wasnt able to kill carth in kotor 1 id always leave him stranded on that planet so how in the hell did he get off the unknown planet?

rumour has it he went out into the water and roped himself a couple of sea turtles with the hair on his back but he probably just got drunk and caught a lift with some space pirates. o:)

cheers and have a nice day