I HOPE

I hope if they show the True Sith Empire in KOTOR3 (if there is one)that the Sith Rulers and inhabitants aren't evil for evils sake and power hungry. The old Sith Empire the rulers weren't like that they just ruled and expanded the empire if possible.

I hope if they show the True Sith Empire in KOTOR3 (if there is one)that the Sith Rulers and inhabitants aren't evil for evils sake and power hungry. The old Sith Empire the rulers weren't like that they just ruled and expanded the empire if possible.

Hmm, since I'm not too familiar/sure what you speak about, I wonder if you're refering to the Sith Empire that Ragnos ruled? (Haven't read those comics so...)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Halo 3 might be in development with someone other than Bungie. M$ says Halo 3 is in development. Bungie says they're not working on any Halo games at the moment. You make of that what you will.

Akari says no one is working on KOTOR:3 at the moment, and Akari is pretty reputable.

I'm hoping that KOTOR:3 will eventually be made. Maybe LA needs to make some money off KOTOR:2, Battlefront, Republic Commando and such first.

I wonder if part of the problem is how much money they're putting in the Episode 3 game right now when LA has proved that outside of Adventure games (which they no longer want to make) they can't make their own games for crap?

We'll see.

The thing is a game company needs to find its niche where it is good at and stay within that niche and make sure they make the best possible games within that niche. It is when they try to change or branch out is where they will fail. Mostly because it is outside their realm of experience to create and market.

To an extent that's true.

But the computer gaming industry is constantly evolving. Might and Magic and Wizardry were fine back in the day, but can't compare to modern cRPGs. We expect more than simple dungeon crawls with no plot.

Imagine 7 years ago when MMORPGs didn't really exist, except for Ultima Online and Lineage, and they were babies.

Kotor 3 will be made no problem, I mean look at american XboX sales for Kotor 2, everybody bought the game on a combination of the reputation of the first game and the previous company that some of the Devs worked for. I'm not saying that Kotor 2 isn't a good game, I'm just saying that people will undoubtable buy Kotor 3 so it will be made.

The only question now is if they willl spend moe time developing it, and not rush it like they obviously did this one.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

To an extent that's true.

But the computer gaming industry is constantly evolving.  Might and Magic and Wizardry were fine back in the day, but can't compare to modern cRPGs.  We expect more than simple dungeon crawls with no plot.

Imagine 7 years ago when MMORPGs didn't really exist, except for Ultima Online and Lineage, and they were babies.

MMORPGs haven't really changed that much since then. They are all still level milling and Pking.

But the gaming industry has changed due to MMORPGs. Players expect different types of games, and MMORPGs are big cash cows. Before them, companies put out very different products.

And if you take a game like WoW, CoH you'll see they have changed quite a bit since the days of Lineage and UO. The "sidekick" system in CoH allows you to play with players who are distanced from you in terms of levels/power. Charcter creation has gotten insanely complex.

Games like Tabula Rasa completely reinvent the MMORPG staples.

K3 is not in development.

- dr cloak

No offense but in every thread that mentions KOTOR3 you say that I know this and thats why I put if there is one in parenthesis by KOTOR3 I've been on the forums long enough to know that.

Oh yeah Hades I haven't heard your saying most people don't say crap where I'm from. Its more of an Iowa thing probaly even though you might hear that word from someone on the street once or twice in a six month period more often or not you'll hear it on TV only though :luck: