Nar Shaadar Help...

Where can I find Goto? I killed the Exchange and those Secorro people in the Refuge camp. I talked to the Hutt, he said kill Goto. I cant find any goto anywhere. I helped Fassa with his problem on the pylons. I went into that Jekk Jekk bar. I didnt find any Goto and I cant get into the private lounge. Did I miss a even trigger? By the way I am doing this on LightSide. Thanks!!!!

EDIT: Thanks for all the help. Its been triggered. I was using the speeder which was probably why nothing was happening.

I talked to the Small Creature. But I still havent been contacted by the Exchange. I tried getting into the Private Lounge in Jekk Jekk bar but I couldnt enter. I paid 2,000 credits for a word, but nothing is happening. I wondered around The city for like a hour. What am I missing? Thanks.

I made a deal with the Secorro's, killed the Exchange dude, completed all other relevant sidequests, went back to the Ebon Hawk, killed all the Trandoshands that had taken over, and when I left, THEN I was contacted by the Exchange.

I'm not sure what the trigger is for the Exchange to contact you, but they will contact you, not the other way around.

I made a deal with the Secorro's, killed the Exchange dude, completed all other relevant sidequests, went back to the Ebon Hawk, killed all the Trandoshands that had taken over, and when I left, THEN I was contacted by the Exchange.

I'm not sure what the trigger is for the Exchange to contact you, but they will contact you, not the other way around.

I havent gone back to the Ebon Hawk. I'll try that out in a little while. I actually jsut killed the Exchange and all the Secorro people. I didnt like any of them. I'll see if trandoshans have taken over. If not I dont know what to do :thumbsup: Thanks for the help.

I was playing Mira last night. Had no trouble with Hanharr, got out and was disposing of Ubese Bounty Hunters. So I'm trying to figure out how to get the door open when suddenly UBH's start showing up from everywhere, in no time, there's five of them on me (prior to this, I only dealth with 2 at a time, 3 tops). I start fighting, start losing, and decide to run away and see if there's another way out of this situation when an electronic beeping-grinding sound introduces itself and the game freezes.

Is the UBH outpour normal or was the whole thing a bug?