Cutscenes BUG

I just purchased the game and have the same problem. When talking to NPCs, I get about 1 second to read the paragraph of dialog, and no voice over. Not an enjoyable way to play through an RPG. I've tried deleting my save file and starting over but that doesn't work. I've tried the "cache trick" but that doesn't help. I've read that deleting my KOTOR 1 game save could help but I don't wish to try it, I still play it. I'm hoping I have a defective copy that can simply be exchanged, which is what I intend to do. Some people are saying the older Xbox's (mine is old) can not handle the new game. If this is the case, then I'm sure either Obsidian or Lucasarts with have a problem on their hands. I will not be trapped into buying a new system just to run this one game and I'm sure others feel the same way. Please let me know if you find a way around the cutscene bug or if you exchange it and your new game works.

K-

Update-

I returned the game to see if it would make a difference. Nope. Still no voice overs. Still not able to read what the NPC's are saying. So to anyone with that experiences the same bug, it's not worth returning the game.