How bad does it suck??

Oh, a new X-Boxer wants to make us Int's and PC-ers sad >_< .

I'm so damn sad :D .

I won't have to put a memory-card into a console to load any kind of patch. And if I patch, the patch will be integrated into my installation. My computer has a 7.1-Sound-System, which I'm updating to have much more of the cool EAX-Sound. My graphic-card kicks ass (GF6600GT) and can be upgraded if I have enough money. I have a "memory-card" of 10 GB, just for saves of the game, I could have 80, but that's not neccessary. There are nice guys, called Modders, who make impossible cool mods, which a PC can install.

The nice guys from Obsidean are debugging the errors of the X-Box-Version, so that they won't be in my copy. I have a mouse-control, very nice and useful. I can cheat specific Items per console, if I've played the game enough without cheating.

Sorry all US- and Canada-X-Boxers out there who don't make such posts and help us with facts and stats, but I'm kinda anoyed by such things. I don't mind to wait, but such things are just useless :( .

I must admit, I NEVER experienced any of the 'game-killing' bugs people keep talking about.  The only bugs I had were stat bonuses not adding up correctly.  >_<

That being said, they were some major 'slow-downs' and frame-rate issues going on.  :(

And therefore, my dear jaguar lover, you should play the PC version :shifty:!

I must admit, I NEVER experienced any of the 'game-killing' bugs people keep talking about.  The only bugs I had were stat bonuses not adding up correctly.  :)

That being said, they were some major 'slow-downs' and frame-rate issues going on.  :)

And therefore, my dear jaguar lover, you should play the PC version :thumbsup:!

My grubby mitts are practically quivering in anticipation. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

The only thing that would really suck about this dealy, was if the PC version still looked like the Xbox version, that would almost be a criminal act.

It would be like having Liv Tyler doing voice overs only, or like getting a million, then discovering it was a million yen, or like buying a porsche, and getting a Velo solex, you expect the engine sound to go "wroom wroom", instead you hear "ring ding ding ding ding".

The only thing that would really suck about this dealy, was if the PC version still looked like the Xbox version, that would almost be a criminal act.

It would be like having Liv Tyler doing voice overs only, or like getting a million, then discovering it was a million yen, or like buying a porsche, and getting a Velo solex, you expect the engine sound to go "wroom wroom", instead you hear "ring ding ding ding ding".

I am pretty sure this is not the case, given the screenshots of the PC version I have seen. >_<

How bad does it suck not having Kotor 2 when XBOX users have had it for some days now?  I wouldn't know since I have XBOX!!  So I was wondering how bad it sucked not being able to play it when you know that others are thoroughly enjoying it?

Is this one of those posts which is supposed to have more than one level of meaning? All good things come to those who wait (hackneyed as hell but often true). Many, many posts I've read have complained that the Xbox version was rushed out (with bugs) for Xmas.

How bad does it suck not having Kotor 2 when XBOX users have had it for some days now?  I wouldn't know since I have XBOX!!  So I was wondering how bad it sucked not being able to play it when you know that others are thoroughly enjoying it?

How does it feel to be embarking on puberty and middleschool? You'll be happy to know that when your voice changes you'll be able to do a much better Darth Vader impression.....

How does it feel to be embarking on puberty and middleschool?  You'll be happy to know that when your voice changes you'll be able to do a much better Darth Vader impression.....

Now THAT was cruel.

Anyway, my voice changed quite a while ago and I still suck at doing Vader. I can't seem to do the breathing noises while I speak. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

How does it feel to be embarking on puberty and middleschool?  You'll be happy to know that when your voice changes you'll be able to do a much better Darth Vader impression.....

Now THAT was cruel.

Anyway, my voice changed quite a while ago and I still suck at doing Vader. I can't seem to do the breathing noises while I speak. :)

You can