Does anybody know?

I'm on my second time through the game and I'm a DS female. =]

I challenged one of the handmaden's to a fight. We fought the same way you fight against The Last of the Handmaidens inside the Ebon Hawk once you get her. Anyway after beating her three times in a row you challenge two of them to a fight.

After that five of them challenge you. I couldn't beat all five of them, :) hence I don't know what happens if you do. I have the stragety guide :( but it doesn't mention any of that. :p

So my question is, does anybody know what happens if you beat all five of them?

:'(

I'm on my second time through the game and I'm a DS female. =]

I challenged one of the handmaden's to a fight. We fought the same way you fight against The Last of the Handmaidens inside the Ebon Hawk once you get her. Anyway after beating her three times in a row you challenge two of them to a fight.

After that five of them challenge you. I couldn't beat all five of them,  :) hence I don't know what happens if you do. I have the stragety guide  :( but it doesn't mention any of that. :p

So my question is, does anybody know what happens if you beat all five of them?

:'(

Yes, you get 750 experience points, nothing else.

What I did to beat them when it was 5 vs. me, is push them off the mat, one by one. Attack, then run into them which sort of puts them off balance and knocks them back. Remember, your feet can never leave the mat, if they do, you're disqualified. This works both ways. Brains over brawn!!

- dr cloak

Yeah, I spent a while trying to kill all 5 of them, I ended up running to the very corner of the mat, so when all 5 tried to come to get me, some ran off the mat so it became significantly easier. It is a complete waste of time though, as you recieve nothing in return.

Yeah, I spent a while trying to kill all 5 of them, I ended up running to the very corner of the mat, so when all 5 tried to come to get me, some ran off the mat so it became significantly easier. It is a complete waste of time though, as you recieve nothing in return.

Well, not really. You add game time. >_<