idea for a good kotor 3 ideas

if they want to set up a kool game for kotor 3 i have a great idea. you play revan following he events of kotor 1 but you follow his path. like an opening to s new storyline. like revan goes to malachor V or to find other kool ......old places, u know ....talk bout it ill check back later.

KotOR 3 is not even on the drawing board and they left no room for advancement in KotOR 1 for Revan.  A third KotOR is a bad idea.

Definitely no worse an idea than listening to anything you say

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think Raven or the Exile would be a bad idea. First you have to explain why you lost all your power again. I wouldn't mind finding them later in the game or even playing alittle where they get killed or captured. Maybe Raven's offspring hidden from the world. maybe raised by Bastila. Would explain why she wasn't a jedi anymore. Or you could be the child of Malak and Bastila. (w00t)

You know how to use the force but you are neither jedi or sith yet.

Revan's child would be a silly-as-heck idea. If you wanted to actually finish the game series, they'd come up with something creative, not spawn of revan, not revan, and not the exile.

(Note that the constraints of the KOTOR series are limited to having the main character be a Jedi. To Hade's unfortune, that is what my example is based off of.) Here's a quick idea of how I would do it.

In the outer rim, the real threat has shown it's face. The Sith, the real Sith, not the pansies that Revan and Exile fought have come, butchering worlds seemingly without a purpose.

After the departure of the heroes(villans, if desired), they made their move. However, they brought startling news and not an ounce of hope. The only belief that many people live on is that the sith's words are a hoax, and their once-heroes will come save them. Even just to fit their own means.

A clash between the last Jedi and the true Sith happened on <insert obscure planet name here>, utterly destroying a small outpost. Countless of innocents were murdered by the vile sith assassins.

Except for you, that is. You're not sure why - perhaps you were saved because they felt the presence of the force in you. Perhaps you are a tool. Anyway, in your youthful pride, you decide to take vengence on those who destroyed your home, taking you to the farthest reaches of the outer rim to discover who (Jedi or Sith) destroyed your home, why they spared you, and if your childhood heroes still live.

Relatively quick and dirty (indeed, bad) writing, but the story is still the most important aspect of the game. (It also suggests the possible "padawan" idea that most people wanted to see in a KOTOR game.)

That's right, folks. Graphics don't matter that much.

Fnord.

I think people will come up with great ideas. Its the fun with the story. I could believe even as powerful as Raven was when (s)he left he was still low to the force compared to the true sith. But Raven knows everything at this point. I think if you start out with raven to set up the rest of the story would be good idea.

Adan like your idea also wait you just go around telling people how bad their ideas are. :(

I think KOTOR 3 should allow you to play as the Exile or Revan, you choose. You would see the story from both eyes, the story that is to come in KOTOR 3, that is.

And they should both do different things. Like Revan goes to 4 planets, the Exile does that as well, just not the same planets. And then as you closer proceed towards the ending, they must co-operate. So they end up meeting eachother.

So this would add a lot to the replay value, you could of course go Light or Dark, and you could be Female or Male, (as Revan or Exile) not to mention all the classes and the usual stuff that already makes the KOTOR games so fun to play over and over again.

Does anyone understand my idea?

It is however unclear to me if they should know about eachother's "operations" or if they should just hear rumors about eachother throughout the game, and then finally end up meeting eachother, attempting to both do the same thing, and then decide to co-operate.

Would be cool if they made up a new ship for one of them (if they were to work independetly) but if they were to work together they would both use the Ebon Hawk, and have half of the KOTOR 1 crew mix up with half the KOTOR 2 crew.

i presume the amen denotes the fact that you are praying what you say is right. your god will sure as hell have to be powerful for that

eh?...

What i meant was that i agree with the other poster that Hades-One's posts are always bummed out and putting a downer on Kotor 2, just like the Bioware boards on first Kotor. wasnt refering to your post.

Ostkant I think that could work. maybe even the option of playing online with somebody else. One person could be the exile the other person could be raven. You can choose to work together or destroy each other.Of course you could still play by yourself.

Which ever Dev makes the game will make the story. Nothing we say here will changed that. :)

I think a company that needs a hit will pick up KOTOR 3. How many copies of KOTOR 2 were sold? The good news is it would come out on Xbox 2 which means more powerful machine.

Think of the fun you coulds have if one person LS and the Other was DS. The DS person could kill all the key people befoer you arrive. :)

Here's my idea.

You start KOTOR:3 with two parties. They split off in two directions to handle two different main problems. You decide to send Revan to one side of the galaxy in one ship, and the Exile in another direction in another ship.

You alternate between these two parties. You have the option to play Revan and the Exile as either dark or light. In fact, you can play one party light, and the other dark.

In the end of the game, both parties converge in one place (Coruscant, Yavin IV, Korriban) for a final epic showdown with the Force Ghost of Exar Kun and the resurging armies of the Sith and Jedi.

Let me write the story

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Here's my idea.

You start KOTOR:3 with two parties.  They split off in two directions to handle two different main problems.  You decide to send Revan to one side of the galaxy in one ship, and the Exile in another direction in another ship.

You alternate between these two parties.  You have the option to play Revan and the Exile as either dark or light.  In fact, you can play one party light, and the other dark.

In the end of the game, both parties converge in one place (Coruscant, Yavin IV, Korriban) for a final epic showdown with the Force Ghost of Exar Kun and the resurging armies of the Sith and Jedi.

I like. :cool:

manthing2.jpg

Thanks. I think it's the logical progression, and it's very Star Wars to split groups and the reunite them. You cover more areas that way, and it provides a lot of replay value. The next time you play, you can switch which team goes where, as well as how KOTOR:2 ended, gender differences, etc.