Secret tomb on Korriban

Ok, this is frustrating me. As far as I can tell i've completed everything in the secret tomb, got the stuff from the dead guy but all the doors to exit are still locked. I've spent alot of time running around trying to find a switch or something (like 2-3 hours). The only thing that i can do is keep examining the dead jedi's body, when I do that 2 hssiss pop up. (thought i'd take advantage of it and lvl a bit..gotten 3 levels outa them so far) It is getting a little frustrating though...i've been playing for 12-13 hours and I don't even have a light saber yet damnit. Any help would be most appreciated.

Ok, this is frustrating me.  As far as I can tell i've completed everything in the secret tomb, got the stuff from the dead guy but all the doors to exit are still locked.  I've spent alot of time running around trying to find a switch or something (like 2-3 hours).  The only thing that i can do is keep examining the dead jedi's body, when I do that 2 hssiss pop up.  (thought i'd take advantage of it and lvl a bit..gotten 3 levels outa them so far)  It is getting a little frustrating though...i've been playing for 12-13 hours and I don't even have a light saber yet damnit.  Any help would be most appreciated.

There is an exit at the end of the Tomb that leads back to the caves.

- dr cloak

Right behind the tomb right?  There are 3 doors there..and they are all locked...any sorta switch?

Hmm, there is something you missed or didn't explore fully. Did you run from any fights and leave them unresolved? There is a condition that has to be met before Kreia tells you about the exit.

- dr cloak

Well, try following the hologram Force things. There should be only one way to go...

I read in an earlier post that if you die in the tomb and use the quickload (instead of going to the savegame menu and loading from there), it fails to reset some variables correctly and the doors will remain locked even after beating the fake Revan. Would this happen to be true in your case?