What's up with Influence?

Does influencing party members towards the lightside (or darkside) change their attitudes at all?

While playing lightside I noticed that even after Visas was influenced to the point where she was maxed out lightside (and only after 2 conversations at that) her conversations were still prompting me towards the darkside.

Does the same go for everyone else you can influence?

Also, what's the point of trying to influence Kreia? I had so many conversations where I gained Influence with her, but she never seemed to go up (or even down) on the meter.

Does influencing party members towards the lightside (or darkside) change their attitudes at all?

While playing lightside I noticed that even after Visas was influenced to the point where she was maxed out lightside (and only after 2 conversations at that) her conversations were still prompting me towards the darkside.

Does the same go for everyone else you can influence?

Also, what's the point of trying to influence Kreia? I had so many conversations where I gained Influence with her, but she never seemed to go up (or even down) on the meter.

Yeah basically their attitudes remain the same. For example, I have HandMaiden at Dark Side Mastery, and I lose influence with her and receive back-talk if I do an evil deed (like kill someone for the heck of it).

Kreia is easy to influence, but her DS/LS meter will barely budge. Its essentially pointless to try and get anywhere with her. The only non-Jedi that is worth influencing is HK-47 in my opinion. Why bother with Kreia? She will never be full Light or Dark, and is already a Jedi.

The point of influencing a character, is so that you can eventually take them as an apprentice and turn them into a Jedi.

The only character that I've noticed, whose dialogue changes to reflect the influence is Atton. Now that he is almost complete Dark Side Mastery, he says things like "Glad we got the drop on him" after we kill someone innocent.

- dr cloak

the point to influencing kreia is to learn of her past/revan/the sith. and atton is pretty much already darkside, he just doesnt show his true colors until u bring it out of him in that convo about his past.

Yea I found that he had a pretty "interesting" past to him! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

the point to influencing kreia is to learn of her past/revan/the sith. and atton is pretty much already darkside, he just doesnt show his true colors until u bring it out of him in that convo about his past.

You can learn about Kreia's past quite easily, without having to score a ton of influence points with her. I unlocked her past around 8th level.

Are there more cut scenes I'm missing?

- dr cloak

You can learn about Kreia's past quite easily, without having to score a ton of influence points with her. I unlocked her past around 8th level.

Are there more cut scenes I'm missing?

- dr cloak

No, I don't think so.