What Happens to revan

I beat it and i know he goes off to find the true sith but are there any special cut scens with him in it? and i think the DS ending kinda sucked.

Yea, I thought the ending needed polishing, like Obsidian ran the product off to market without finishing it.

As for Revan, I have thought a few different things...

#1 Revan left Bastila and Carth after KOTOR1 to find and battle against the old - original Sith (the ones that are mentioned by the old woman as the 'real' Sith, not the ones in tombs on Korriban.)

#2 Revan died returning to Malichor and is figting the Sith as part of the force. Good vs evil force....

My thoughts on this are because:

In one KATOR2 ending my CG seems to die with my master when not killing her. She tels me that I will go on to fight with Revan. Hence thought #2

And in my second time finishing the game it looks as if the Ebon Hawk stops to pick me up - meaning that in idea #1 I go off to fight with Revan on the outer outer rim and he is alive.

Revan invents this move called the "moonwalk" and goes on to briefly makes vinyl jumpsuits popular.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You are Revan. After the KOTOR 1 you were taken captive and they destroyed your mind. They then programed it with a new identity which makes you think you are an exile.

[sarcasm]

>_< ! Not again!!! Geez, I was hoping they would come up with something original this time. I don't want to play as Revan anymore <_<

[/sarcasm]

edit: added sarcasm tags

Ludozee are you serious? The goddamned Hutt is joking. Go space yourself!

Well yes, Revan left to fight something else, the 'real' Sith, and he/she left everybody he/she cared for behind, because he/she feared he would put them in danger. When you blow up the Ravager on LS you will see Carth. Atleast I did, I told the game that Revan was a Male LS guy.

Well yes, Revan left to fight something else, the 'real' Sith, and he/she left everybody he/she cared for behind, because he/she feared he would put them in danger. When you blow up the Ravager on LS you will see Carth. Atleast I did, I told the game that Revan was a Male LS guy.

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm tags. >_<

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm tags. :p

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm tags. :p

• 2 weeks later...
You are Revan. After the KOTOR 1 you were taken captive and they destroyed your mind. They then programed it with a new identity which makes you think you are an exile.

[sarcasm]

:) ! Not again!!! Geez, I was hoping they would come up with something original this time. I don't want to play as Revan anymore <_<

[/sarcasm]

edit: added sarcasm tags

Shut the hell up with the stupid sarcasm tags, or you will be recieving my size ten in your arse!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Shut the hell up with the stupid sarcasm tags, or you will be recieving my size ten in your arse!

[sacasm]

Lol! Everyone look at me! I have my own personal flameboi! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

[/sarcasm]

Please go flame somewhere else, flameboi, nobody appreciates your mindless flaming anyway <_<

[sacasm]

Lol! Everyone look at me! I have my own personal flameboi! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

[/sarcasm]

Please go flame somewhere else, flameboi, nobody appreciates your mindless flaming anyway <_<

Mindless Flaming? Holy crap.... Make that Steel toe.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG