holes,problems,jipes, etc.

tada

1. Why can you not get your blade from Atris after killing her.

2. In the last chamber on Malachor, I see a meditation chamber and Hsiss Room but you can't reach the Med chamber and nothing is mentioned about the Hsiss Room.

3. Force Meditation is the closest you can get with Visas, whats next, first base force, force rape.

4. The ending, I wish I could listen to the obsidian people discuss the ending.

5. There should be some more permanent items set in stone for their location

6. I wouldn't mind a downloadable segment that added some things. like

a. A timed run of your character going up the sky ramp

b. Some real endings

c. Malachor actually finished.

7. The Kreia and Atton relationship, why did that not go any further.

8. The Visas/Exile relationship was turning cool but didn't bloom, like the Revan/Bastilla relationship.

And another thing, when you talk to Visas after killing Nihilus, she says the same thing as before killing Nihilus, very unsettling. Is it that obsidian couldn't track down Kelly Hu to finish some lines of dialogue or what.

And another thing, when you talk to Visas after killing Nihilus, she says the same thing as before killing Nihilus, very unsettling. Is it that obsidian couldn't track down Kelly Hu to finish some lines of dialogue or what.

The Exile/Visas relationship was really getting interesting....too bad they never finished it. <_<

manthing2.jpg

1. Why can you not get your blade from Atris after killing her.

2. In the last chamber on Malachor, I see a meditation chamber and Hsiss Room but you can't reach the Med chamber and nothing is mentioned about the Hsiss Room.

3. Force Meditation is the closest you can get with Visas, whats next, first base force, force rape.

4. The ending, I wish I could listen to the obsidian people discuss the ending.

5. There should be some more permanent items set in stone for their location

6. I wouldn't mind a downloadable segment that added some things. like

a. A timed run of your character going up the sky ramp

b. Some real endings

c. Malachor actually finished.

7. The Kreia and Atton relationship, why did that not go any further.

8. The Visas/Exile relationship was turning cool but didn't bloom, like the Revan/Bastilla relationship.

1. You were never meant to get your old Light Saber back from Atris. I'm certain that was in there as a 'teaser'.

2. There were other incomplete areas with doors you couldn't go through that were littered throughout the game. Take the Telos Military Academy for example. Instead of leaving these doors that lead to nowhere, and getting some B.S. message like "This door is magnetically sealed and won't open no matter what you do, it would have lead to more content but we had to rush the game out the door to meet Christmas deadlines..." how about not have them at all?

3. lol @ Force Rape. Perhaps something happened that we didn't see, AFTER the Force Meditation sequence. I mean, they can't show the actual mating process...can they?

4. Ending...uhm, what ending?

5. I agree. My first play through as a Dark Sider, I didn't get my first Dark Side Jedi Master Robe until 5 minutes before completing the game. A freaking powerful Sith Lord running around in Light Side robes for heaven's sake. How lame.

6. Kotor 2 doesn't support Xbox live, so therefore, no downloadable content.

7. Yeah, I actually enjoyed their arguments. Wish there could have been more of it.

8. Agreed, another let down.

- dr cloak