KOTOR III: Jedi Master

If a third KOTOR is developed, would you like to start the game as a Jedi Master?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. If a third KOTOR is developed, would you like to start the game as a Jedi Master?

• YES, D@MNIT, YES!!!!
    • Meh...
    • No

I always thought it would be great if you could start as a Jedi Master, then, later on take an apprentice and actually train them throughout the course of the game(not by simply asking if they want to be a Jedi, but through dialog, mini games, etc). I would absolutely love to play the game from the viewpoint of the master.

I always thought it would be great if you could start as a Jedi Master, then, later on take an apprentice and actually train them throughout the course of the game(not by simply asking if they want to be a Jedi, but through dialog, mini games, etc).  I would absolutely love to play the game from the viewpoint of the master.

You don't have to be a Jedi Master to take on an apprentice. You can be a Jedi Knight and teach another, as Obi-Wan does in episode 2 of the Star Wars movies.

I always thought it would be great if you could start as a Jedi Master, then, later on take an apprentice and actually train them throughout the course of the game(not by simply asking if they want to be a Jedi, but through dialog, mini games, etc).  I would absolutely love to play the game from the viewpoint of the master.

K3 is not in development.

- dr cloak

K3 is not in development.

- dr cloak

No they started it they just kinda "slowed" it down as I like to think! It's kinda like BC they said that they might start the production of it later on, which totally sucked, but frankly after Fable BC would turn into a great dissappoinment also! :ermm:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

It'd be cool starting out as a Master. How much farther could you go though before you became a freaking Jedi God? In order for the game to be any fun, the dev's would have to crank up the difficulty to an enormous level. I can see it now, I'm running around on tatooine...

T3: Beep-boop-beeoop!

Me: Holy Tallness T3, That Jawa is the size of a ronto...

Yeah, I don't know how they'd pull it off. It'd be cool though. Of course maybe you could start out as a Master, then run into some other ticked off jedi/sith who could cut you off from the force...again. Actually, that'd be perfect, because then you could be found floating through space, aboard a beat up vessel called the Millenium Falcon (hey, it had to start somewhere) and be nursed back to health by Carth (for the ladies) or Bastila :luck: Anyways, it's a thought, but yeah, other than that one problem, starting out as a master would be pretty nice!