Who rebuilt the...

Could've just been the entryway that was smashed and broken. Clear away a little rubble, and you can get in just fine.....

After all, what else were the scavengers looting, since it said the sub-level was 'the only place left with reasonable salvage'?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

But their was clearly something 'different' about the academy, as you can see the differences from K1. If you have Kreia in your party, she will comment on this, and rest by the center tree thing. Even Vrook or one of the masters asked how it got like that, during their interlude.

manthing2.jpg

Who rebuilt the

Jedi ruins?

Was it Vrook?

It couldnt have been Vrook because...

On my playthrough on DS I slaughtered Vrook in Khoonda, Kavar in the palace on Onderon and Zez-Kai in Mira's apartment on Nar Shadaa..I went back to the ruins after killing three (and finding Vash's corpse) on accident, thinking it was time to go there (forgot to talk to Kreia) and the top level of the ruins was still trashed and I couldnt get in..after speaking to Kreia and leaving the area and coming back they magically where rebuilt, heh.

Yeah, as Qxiili said, if you are DS then

it is impossible for any of the Jedi Masters to have rebuit the Enclave.

I thought that was what happened when I played LS, but I guess not. Perhaps it is if you are LS, but if you're DS the explanation is

it was Kreia. She wants you to go there even if you've killed all the Jedi Masters, so perhaps she did it.

Either way I always thought it was some kind of Jedi that just used the Force to reconstruct it.