Official ToEE patch 3 released

zhuge

"por2 actually had better combat than toee."

You gots a drinkings problem buddy? Hahaha. POR2 combat was a joke. While TOEE's combat was easy; it's comnbat system was awesome. The same cna't be said about POR2. Unless you hink a game which throws 10s of slow arse enemies at you repeatedly is actually the epitome of good combat. POR2's cpombat had ZERO good qualities. TOEE's combat had lots of good stuff. It just that the bad parts of the game ruine dit. POR2 had no good parts. Period. None. Zero. Zilch. Nadda.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I did a bunch of sidequests in Hommlet, and got no xp or rewards for any of them.  The only way to get xp was from combat.

That's simply untrue. Doing all the quests in Hommlet can just about get you to level 2 before doing the Moathouse, plus you get one of the best magic swords in the game if you marry Meleny. (What super-genius at Troika decided that only one person in the party could get married, anyway).

"por2 actually had better combat than toee."

You gots a drinkings problem buddy? Hahaha. POR2 combat was a joke. While TOEE's combat was easy; it's comnbat system was awesome. The same cna't be said about POR2. Unless you hink a game which throws 10s of slow arse enemies at you  repeatedly is actually the epitome of good combat. POR2's cpombat had ZERO good qualities. TOEE's combat had lots of good stuff. It just that the bad parts of the game ruine dit. POR2 had no good parts. Period. None. Zero. Zilch. Nadda.

I... agree with that... all of it.. :devil:

:devil:

PoR2 deleted Windows.  In some ways, that can be seen as a good thing.

:devil:

I remember that... POR2 was basically a really big virus that came in a pretty box. It literally ate people's operating systems. Talk about a bug! People on the POR2 forums were literally screaming at the devs stuff like, "YOUR GAME IS A VIRUS, I'M REPORTING YOU TO SYMANTEC!!!"

• 1 year later...
d_78.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast