Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released?

Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released? Or when it gets cheaper?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released? Or when it gets cheaper?

• When it gets out
    • When it gets cheaper
    • Don't know
    • Not getting it

"But you won't know for certain till you buy it. Personally I like to try before I buy to make sure I am getting a product I really want."

That's what reviews - both professional and consumer - are for. Just look at the facts we know and ignore the actual opinions. Besides, we all know you'll buy the game .

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, but will the conversion be worth playing.  From people I talked to Halo was a kickarse X-Box game but when it was ported over the PC audience said it was piss poor.

At first Bungie developed Halo for pc, then Microsoft bought Bungie, then they port it to Xbox....then it comes for pc 2 years later. Just because Microsoft needed a good game for their xbox start...yoink.

I'll probably get this game when it gets in the 10-20 dollar range... or if all the bugs are fixed... whichever comes first.

Hopefully it'll be relatively bug free and easy to fix.... I'd rather play it sooner than way way way later ;)

Try before you buy... never looked at it that way before...

Yep. I find it rather annoying that games are one of the few things you can't try before you spend your money on. That, and condoms... :-"

-Torrente estaba co

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.