Mira Influence Opportunities

I was just hoping i could get someone to tell me as many ways to make Mira's influence go up so I could make her a Jedi. I saw the influence guide there were only two, one on Onderon and one on Dxun(when the Zhug brothers come after you). I did Dxun/Onderon the first planet after Telos, so am I screwed or what?

Mira's Influence requirement is actually very, very low. You just need to start off by talking about why she never kills anyone, move on to the subject about the Jedi (which will piss her off to no end), then talk to her again and apologize to keep the conversation going. Finish up by talking about Hanharr and if she was raised on Nar Shadaar, then comment about her seeming restless (this is only available while on the Ebon Hawk), and that'll lead to offering to show her Nar Shadaar through the Force - after she accepts, just drag her out to the spot in front of the cantina.

There is a thread title "[pWIKI] Influence Guide" on this forum which talks about a few opportunities.

It takes a little longer then just a single conversations. Or, if the single conversation is possible then there is a very specific series of responses that must be made. In my initial dialog with her (going through all of what DarthPanda talks about) I only gained Influence once.

I found that by exiting the conversation after apologizing to her you will gain the influence point.. then go back and talk to her again about hannar and killing things and then listening to Nar Shaddaa. Then you can get her to agree to let you show her how to listen. Once you do that you can take her to the spot infront of the cantina.

I never moved from one spot but I didn't exit the converstation twice. Once after I made her mad and once after I apologized.

Maybe this is answered elsewhere, infact I'm sure it is, but it's not "off-topic" really, and I don't have the time to search, but is there any way to woo her in the game? I hit Nar Shadda last (dumb mistake since it means missing out on GOTO and Mira) but the only dialogue I ever got was the one where she tells me that if she shared my bunk with me, the others would get jealous. (A pity, there are ways to prevent jealousy in such situations) but is there any way to get her to at least move on to a better excuse?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay. Here goes.

On Dxun I said to the ugly blue aliens, "Screw you, ugly blue aliens, mira is the bomb."

I got influence.

On Odneron I said to the kniving wench, "yeah i'll go ice them guard captain suckas because the pay is so sweet."

I got influence.

This ugly blue guy with tentacles on his head was like "mira you aren't the bomb!" and i was like, " Shut up ugly blue guy with tentacles on his head, you're a douche bag!"

I got influence.

Then me and mira chatted away on our ship the Black Birdy.

I got told stories about her folks, why she don't kill people, and how she saved harrharrharr's brown furry ass and yes, I got influence too.

Then I said, "Yo baby, you want to go to Nar Sha- DER to free your mind?"

She was like "Nah..."

where else can i get influence?

please help.

thank you.

Okay.  Here goes.

On Dxun I said to the ugly blue aliens, "Screw you, ugly blue aliens, mira is the bomb."

I got influence.

On Odneron I said to the kniving wench, "yeah i'll go ice them guard captain suckas because the pay is so sweet."

I got influence.

This ugly blue guy with tentacles on his head was like "mira you aren't the bomb!" and i was like, " Shut up ugly blue guy with tentacles on his head, you're a douche bag!"

I got influence.

I got told stories about her folks, why she don't kill people, and how she saved harrharrharr's brown furry ass and yes, I got influence too.

She was like "Nah..."

please help.

thank you.

Weird. I got more than enough influence with her just talking to her on Ebon Hawk, all in once conversation. I didn't have to do any of that. I am playing light side again, so I will tell you what I did when I get there.

One thing is that when she agrees to let you teach her, she doesn't just become a jedi right then like the other do. You have to take her back to Nar Shaddaa, right outside of the Entertainment Sector where Kreia gave you that vision about the "real Nar Shaddaa". She will get a similar vision and then will become a Jedi Sentinel.

Okay.  Here goes.

I got influence.

I got influence.

I got influence.

She was like "Nah..."

please help.

thank you.

Weird. I got more than enough influence with her just talking to her on Ebon Hawk, all in once conversation. I didn't have to do any of that. I am playing light side again, so I will tell you what I did when I get there.

One thing is that when she agrees to let you teach her, she doesn't just become a jedi right then like the other do. You have to take her back to Nar Shaddaa, right outside of the Entertainment Sector where Kreia gave you that vision about the "real Nar Shaddaa". She will get a similar vision and then will become a Jedi Sentinel.

Same here, always got more then enough influence just speaking to her. Never had any issues turning her into a jedi.