Robe Hoods?

That concept never made it to production. Akari said in another thread that the robes were already pushing the memory limits of the game and they just didn't have room to add in the ability to put the hood up or down.

Amazing how a seemingly simple piece of cloth that covers 50% of the head would cause such complications and system strain.

- dr cloak

Hooded Robes would be cool, in the PC-Version maybe there would be the possibility, because Computers can be much better than consoles(if the PC has compatible and good parts). But I don't hope to get them. I would be happy, if there is a function to make "present your weapon" with blasters. Since I won't have the game until feb, I don't know if there is this function now.

I liked the waving sabers when you hit that button.

If it was only a matter of memory restrictions, I would've preferred another version of robe with the hood up to one of the throwaway suits of armor they kept from the first game. Priorities, ffs! It's a game where I'm roleplaying a Jedi/Sith; it's baffling not to offer the main character a hooded robe, especially when you give them to other party members.

No one has come across robes with the hoods up that can be equipped on the PC? :thumbsup:

I figured they'd be found, not in abundance, but atleast occasionally throughout the game. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

you guys are SO SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY

WTF OMFG YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKIN SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

you guys are SO SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLYSILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY SILLY

I thought you had been warned by the moderators already. I sure hope you keep doing these remarks on a regular basis, so you will get the ban soon. :shifty:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Did you look in the mirror before choosing your user name?

manthing2.jpg

Seriously..oh well..I don't care what the NPCS think of the giant robotic earmuffs my char is forced to wear...BTW, suggestion...next game..headgear could use a few more 'cool' points. I am the Dark Lord of the Sith Dammit...not Geordi Laforge.

Yeah, and i want one with pink lace.

can i get one thats blue with a red jedi symbol on the back. :D

Bump >_< i too would like to see hoods in the next game go up and down. Even if i have to change robe that's ok.

While i am here would also like to see that fuction that targets mines instead of enemies removed for the next episode as it's a real pain (if/when it comes out) :shifty: