Romances

we need some same sex romances ala sims.

While it is a rather funny thing in Sims 2 I doubt it would work for Star Wars.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

The first time I beat the game I wasn't sure if I romanced Visas at all after I let her "see me".

Visas and I had a 'moment' of force passionate...stuff.

- dr cloak

That's "Force Sex", baby! :cool:

Oh, and if you see the cutscene with Atton discussing Handmaiden 'naked sparring rituals' with the PC, you'll see that her motives were more than just tradition. ;)"

Naked sparring rituals......I am curious to know exactly what all that implies.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Is Handmaiden really naked or is that what you would like? And I find the mating hard to believe too.  ;)

none of the characters are fully naked...but as soon as i got visas in my party i went and talked to her..then i went and talked to kreia. Kreia told me what ever u do dont mate with her. Kreia was hinting that visas is dark and would lure me to it if i tried to mate with her.

But you can't mate with her right? Or can you and do you fall to the dark side then? :lol:

God that cracks me up!

If that was the case, then a whole lot of us, would be falling to the dark side, baby! :)

;) HELL YA!!! :-

Edited for content

You guys really had some pretty interesting choices for romance -- the ladies only got Atton (who was okay as far as it went, but the romance dried up really quick) and Disciple (sweet, but...ugh). I was very disappointed that my lady didn't get the opportunity to have Mandalore -um- "charge up her loading ramp." She would have liked to have shown him a few of her Jedi tricks... :devil:

You guys really had some pretty interesting choices for romance -- the ladies only got Atton (who was okay as far as it went, but the romance dried up really quick) and Disciple (sweet, but...ugh).  I was very disappointed that my lady didn't get the opportunity to have Mandalore -um- "charge up her loading ramp."  She would have liked to have shown him a few of her Jedi tricks...    :rolleyes:

Well, the romance for male characters also had a certain homicidal pattern to it: Visas was sent to kill the PC, Mira threatens to kill the PC in one conversation, and the Handmaiden wants to fight you. Talk about tough love, eh?

Mira threatens to kill the PC in one conversation

she also call you her bounty.. says she's going to jab you with a bothen Stunner, knock you over the head and then starve you for a few days. >_<

She's so my gal.

Well to be fair Visas I think can be counted as a Female relationship option too since I so far have seen no difference to her playing through my Female game.

Finished the game last night, and feel a little cheated. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was a great game (the first KOTOR remains my favourite game of all time), but the lask of romance was a disappointment. Here's my take (Light side male PC):

Mira quite liked the male PC (she commented on his intense eyes, that he took care of his body), but said if we share a bunk, the other girls wouldn't like it (she meant the handmaiden and Visas), and that you were way too old. That's as far as it would go.

Visas loved the male PC for his connection with the force etc, and looking at each other (in the force sense) was as far as it went (Kreia's warning had implied you'd have the choice of more).

The Handmaiden was supposed to be the love interest for the male PC. While some have clearly liked Visas and Mira more, the intention was for us to like the Handmaiden - you had to train with her in underwear, and hers wasn't like any other in this or the first game, they had specifically given her sexy underwear. She is the one who went mad at the thought you'd been killed, she said how she wouldn't want anyone but you (ie, not Adris) to train her. And when Adris confronted the Handmaiden, she asked 'did you touch him?'. Finally, when talking to Kreia at the end, you can ask about the future for your friends, and when she comments on ones you love, the option for you to say 'the Handmaiden?' comes up.

I guess there was the xmas deadline for the game to be released, but I often wondered if anyone at Obsidian had actually played the game. I was expecting to be able to further the story with NPCs, which meant constantly asking questions that I'd asked before, in case the options had changed (eg, the Handmaiden said she'd have to see you and Adris fight to know more, then after you'd fought her, she'd say the same thing).

The romance with Bastilla was much better (for those who haven't played the frist as male PC, you got to tease and care about each other, eventually tell her you loved her and kiss her, and then after she had fallen you had to kill her (which was awful). But you managed to turn her back to the light, and she said she loved you (how sweet).

The Handmaiden was supposed to be the love interest for the male PC. While some have clearly liked Visas and Mira more, the intention was for us to like the Handmaiden - you had to train with her in underwear, and hers wasn't like any other in this or the first game, they had specifically given her sexy underwear. She is the one who went mad at the thought you'd been killed, she said how she wouldn't want anyone but you (ie, not Adris) to train her. And when Adris confronted the Handmaiden, she asked 'did you touch him?'. Finally, when talking to Kreia at the end, you can ask about the future for your friends, and when she comments on ones you love, the option for you to say 'the Handmaiden?' comes up.

Yeah. Plus, I like this exchange here if you talk to her after your sparring match.

PC: "Could you please put some clothes on."

HANDMAIDEN: "Why? It does not seem to bother you."

heh heh heh

first off, the whole "sparring" thing made me laugh 'cause it reminded me of someone's fanfiction on KOTOR I.

But as for romances in KOTOR II, I was kinda mad. The dialouge was too limited. And to agree, us chicks just got Atton and the Disiple.

I got really mad-All I ever found out was up to "What made you leave the Sith?" and all Atton would say was, "No, I don't think we're ready for that conversation yet." Dose he ever tell you? was anyone else pissed that When you ask Kreia about Atton, all she says is "I don't know, that fool had nothing to offer you anyways."?

What is the Disiple's real name? is it Disiple? who names their freakin' kid Disiple?

first off, the whole "sparring" thing made me laugh 'cause it reminded me of someone's fanfiction on KOTOR I.

But as for romances in KOTOR II, I was kinda mad. The dialouge was too limited. And to agree, us chicks just got Atton and the Disiple.

I got really mad-All I ever found out was up to "What made you leave the Sith?" and all Atton would say was, "No, I don't think we're ready for that conversation yet." Dose he ever tell you? was anyone else pissed that When you ask Kreia about Atton, all she says is "I don't know, that fool had nothing to offer you anyways."? 

What is the Disiple's real name? is it Disiple? who names their freakin' kid Disiple?

Well far as speaking to Atton, yes he goes into much more detail but his "were not ready for that conversation yet" is YOUR cue that you need more influence with him. So you need to gain influence with Atton to get him to finish his story. (not flaming but honestly I feel that was really really obvious to be honest).

PS: That part of Attons story has nothing to do with the romance between him and female character btw. That part is needed to make Atton become a Jedi.

Visas loved the male PC for his connection with the force etc, and looking at each other (in the force sense) was as far as it went (Kreia's warning had implied you'd have the choice of more).

Thats a strange way to look at it. How much farther could they go with out both characters ripping off their cloths and you charging up her loading ramp????????

The looking at each other through the force was meant to be a VERY personal and intimate moment between the 2 characters. It was much better done then the cut to blank screen kiss and telling Bastila you loved her. I really dont see what you expected Obsidian to do or how far they were suppose to go here.

The looking at each other through the force was MEANT to be as intimate a act as making love.

/sarcasm

Maybe Obsidian needs to put out a NR18 patch that gives people nudity to get their point across?

/end sarcasm

Same goes for the duels with the handmaiden. Dueling to her people are acts of intimisy. Kreia asks you if 'you understand what it would mean if you beat the handmaiden totally and completely and her giving herself over to you", after the first duel. This should be went the lights go on and you understand the nature of the duels! Like veiwing each other through the force is to Visas, beating the handmaiden in the duels (totally and completely dominating her) is meant to be acts of intimacy akin to making love.

True the Mira love story didnt advance as far as it should have, cant disagree there. But Im really starting to wonder if anyone bothered to read what you were saying and being said to you in this game! It was really layed out very well and with a inventive subilty obviously lost on many people.

Both love stories regarding Handmaiden and Visas went well beyond the standard generic love story of Revan/Bastila. You just needded to read what was said and see the acts for what they were.

I haven't played a male PC yet... and now I'm a little ticked. :)

You get romance talk from THREE NPCs if you play male? And you get to choose between 2? And you get to "see" each other with the blind one (even leaving out the Force part, that is very intimate) and you get to fight Enchani style ( aka without clothes) with the other... and you are complaining?! Are you kidding me?! (w00t)

*takes a deep breath* As a female PC you get the "third grade boy who likes you but can't talk directly to you" thing. Atton talks to Bao Dur (your best friend) to ask him if might, kinda, sorta, maybe LIKE you one day. :o And then when Dischiple shows up and you can convince him to be trained before you even leave the room in which you found him, Atton goes behind your back again and warns him off with the oh-so-clever line "I saw her first!" (Oh, yeah. That one works on me every time in RL. :luck: ) And then while you are training with Disciple again, Atton makes all with the jealousy again to Mira? But the ONLY thing he says to your face is that if someone tries to enter your mind you can always play pazzak... with him. (Now, that was sweet! :blink: )

Let's see? How does that compare? Let me think..... AHHHHHHHHH!

You guys are just whiny complainers!

You even got a KISS in KotOR! You got the black-out screen! We got... that he was proud of us. :luck: We NEED Fanfic, just to flesh things out and Sith Lords is begging for it!

And while we are at it, let me mention the ONLY game to allow both male and female PCs both equal action... BGII. Anomen may have been fingernails-down-a-blackboard irratating, but at least he comes through in the end... and very sweetly. :luck: Never played it as a male PC but I hear you guys knock up the always annoying Ari. =]

But the ONLY thing he says to your face is that if someone tries to enter your mind you can always play pazzak... with him.

You mean I'm not the only one he said that to? (runs away and cries)...

But I was a male PC... :ph34r:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And while we are at it, let me mention the ONLY game to allow both male and female PCs both equal action... BGII.  Anomen may have been fingernails-down-a-blackboard irratating, but at least he comes through in the end... and very sweetly.  :)  Never played it as a male PC but I hear you guys knock up the always annoying Ari.  :)

Well, I thought NWN: HotU was very fair. Female PC's got :p Valen (delicious), while males got stuck with Nathyrra. I mean I was really impressed with fun you could have with him. Favourite hands down.

*sigh* Valen :rolleyes: Don't you just love a man with horns... and a tail. :)

Actually that one proves my point. A male PC could choose between Aribeth and Nathyrra, right. THey get a choice... not that I'm complaing. I can't imagine a better choice than the ever-so yummy Valen. My comment about BGII, was that in that game you both get some *real* action. I mean, come on! What's a little snow down your pants when Valen is involved, right?! :-"

What's a little snow down your pants when Valen is involved, right?!

... :thumbsup:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

*sigh*  Valen  :)  Don't you just love a man with horns... and a tail.  :wub:

Actually that one proves my point.  A male PC could choose between Aribeth and Nathyrra, right.  THey get a choice... not that I'm complaing.  I can't imagine a better choice than the ever-so yummy Valen.  My comment about BGII, was that in that game you both get some *real* action.  I mean, come on!  What's a little snow down your pants when Valen is involved, right?!  :-"

Well technically, females could too: The Sleeping Man. Albeit, I'm not attracted to green men donning adult diapers, but when I asked the Knower of Names who was the Sleeping Man's true love, she said it was ME! Kind of annoying since I had asked who my true love was and she said Valen, but after I asked about the Sleeping Man's, my journal entry erased Valen as my love and replaced it with the Sleeping Man, but they were both my b****es in the epilogue! :(

...though I am curious... what sort of "action" did BGII involve...? Perhaps I shall buy if there's some S&M involved! :lol:

*sigh*  Valen  :p  Don't you just love a man with horns... and a tail.  :)

Actually that one proves my point.  A male PC could choose between Aribeth and Nathyrra, right.  THey get a choice... not that I'm complaing.  I can't imagine a better choice than the ever-so yummy Valen.  My comment about BGII, was that in that game you both get some *real* action.  I mean, come on!  What's a little snow down your pants when Valen is involved, right?!  :-"

Well technically, females could too: The Sleeping Man. Albeit, I'm not attracted to green men donning adult diapers, but when I asked the Knower of Names who was the Sleeping Man's true love, she said it was ME! Kind of annoying since I had asked who my true love was and she said Valen, but after I asked about the Sleeping Man's, my journal entry erased Valen as my love and replaced it with the Sleeping Man, but they were both my b****es in the epilogue! :ermm:

...though I am curious... what sort of "action" did BGII involve...? Perhaps I shall buy if there's some S&M involved! :lol:

Oh... *sigh* Anomen. He starts out like the biggest horses a... oops... behind, but if you stick with him, he really is wonderful. At one point, in an inn, he will say something along the lines of... "Help me off with this old armor so that I may feel your skin next to mine." :wub: Squeeeeeeeeee!

*sigh*  Valen  :wub:  Don't you just love a man with horns... and a tail.  :wub:

Well technically, females could too: The Sleeping Man. Albeit, I'm not attracted to green men donning adult diapers, but when I asked the Knower of Names who was the Sleeping Man's true love, she said it was ME! Kind of annoying since I had asked who my true love was and she said Valen, but after I asked about the Sleeping Man's, my journal entry erased Valen as my love and replaced it with the Sleeping Man, but they were both my b****es in the epilogue! :devil:

Oh... *sigh* Anomen. He starts out like the biggest horses a... oops... behind, but if you stick with him, he really is wonderful. At one point, in an inn, he will say something along the lines of... "Help me off with this old armor so that I may feel your skin next to mine." :wub: Squeeeeeeeeee!

You're one h.ell of a sick human being!