Romances

I couldn't find any romances like in the first game...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So far from beating the game twice the romances aren't developed at all. The first time I beat the game I wasn't sure if I romanced Visas at all after I let her "see me". I am thinking that Obsidian thinks that passes for a romance, even though you exhaust your dialogue options with Visas pretty freakin' early in the game.

the romances are left very open ended and never grow beyond hints at things.

if your playing as a Female Atton will ask Bor Dor about you and shows obvious signs of having a crush.. Disciple will darn near trip over himself for you but I stop talking to him because he creeped me out.

As a guy Mira will shoot you down but there are hints later that maybe she was just playing hard to get.

Handmaiden will show obvious affection and Jealousy and Visas will go as far as to admit to loving your force presence or something like that.

The first time I beat the game I wasn't sure if I romanced Visas at all after I let her "see me".

Visas and I had a 'moment' of force passionate...stuff.

- dr cloak

That's "Force Sex", baby! :cool:

Oh, and if you see the cutscene with Atton discussing Handmaiden 'naked sparring rituals' with the PC, you'll see that her motives were more than just tradition. :lol:"

manthing2.jpg

Is Handmaiden really naked or is that what you would like? And I find the mating hard to believe too.  :blink:

none of the characters are fully naked...but as soon as i got visas in my party i went and talked to her..then i went and talked to kreia. Kreia told me what ever u do dont mate with her. Kreia was hinting that visas is dark and would lure me to it if i tried to mate with her.

Is Handmaiden really naked or is that what you would like? And I find the mating hard to believe too.  :blink:

none of the characters are fully naked...but as soon as i got visas in my party i went and talked to her..then i went and talked to kreia. Kreia told me what ever u do dont mate with her. Kreia was hinting that visas is dark and would lure me to it if i tried to mate with her.

But you can't mate with her right? Or can you and do you fall to the dark side then? :lol:

Is Handmaiden really naked or is that what you would like? And I find the mating hard to believe too.  :(

But you can't mate with her right? Or can you and do you fall to the dark side then? :luck:

If that was the case, then a whole lot of us would be falling to the dark side, baby! :geek:

manthing2.jpg

But you can't mate with her right? Or can you and do you fall to the dark side then? :lol:

If that was the case, then a whole lot of us, would be falling to the dark side, baby! :wub:

:devil: HELL YA!!! :devil:

Atton started hitting on me from the first moment of the game. I'm working on getting as much influence with him as possible.

What I like a lot with the romance options is how the influence system can work in your favor. In KOTOR, if you were hardcore DS and killing everybody and everything left and right, Carth wouldn't say anything about it. He'd just keep hitting on you.

With KOTOR 2, I can manipulate Atton to kill with me, and we can enter a lovely DS romance. :thumbsup:

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

No, but Atton's way, way, way too cool.

I'm (me, not my character) a guy, and I played the game first as a guy. When the Handmaiden started coming on to me (I made the comment that 'kicking the s*** out of me is her turn-on") and we had our first 'Spring Break' style sparring match, I was utterly revolted to see that she had shaved her head into a marine style cut! AHH! Put that hood back on!

Then I meet Visas, and I swear my character thought this: (ah, just look at his face.) "Ooooh, hot girl w/ lightsaber? Let me loan you *mine*!" Then I had conversations with her, (and aside from being, how should I say it, a bit creepy with that 'kill me please' nonesense) she is soo cool. And we never saw her hair, which is better than then Brianna's major turn-off marine cut. Yuk.

Then comes Mira, my the wheels started flying in my character's head. Of course, she shot him down, but, well, I'll tell you this. She does hint that she does want it, but it *might* be too much *trouble* with the other girls. I think she means Keira (I can't remeber what her name is) because that evil wench (I never actually liked her, especially when she commanded my character to not mate with visas, which ticked him off to no end) is always prying into my character's personal life. I don't think she means Visas ('cause she mentions kicking their butts, and Visas would stick a lightsaber through her if Mira tried anything.)