Telos Bounty

you meet them on the surface however

The first time I played through the game, I saw them in the Czerka office, and then later, on the surface of Telos, and I killed them. However, the second time, I never saw them at all - not at the office, and not on the surface. When my fiance started a game, he saw them in the office - and when he got down to the surface of Telos, they weren't there. He wandered around there for a while, because it's pretty irritating to still have the really easy, simple quest remain active in the quest screen, and nothing. They completely vanished. So I am thinking it might just be one of those ever-so-lovely bugs. I am interested to see if anyone else have had this problem.

you meet them on the surface however

The first time I played through the game, I saw them in the Czerka office, and then later, on the surface of Telos, and I killed them. However, the second time, I never saw them at all - not at the office, and not on the surface. When my fiance started a game, he saw them in the office - and when he got down to the surface of Telos, they weren't there. He wandered around there for a while, because it's pretty irritating to still have the really easy, simple quest remain active in the quest screen, and nothing. They completely vanished. So I am thinking it might just be one of those ever-so-lovely bugs. I am interested to see if anyone else have had this problem.

Ha! I have.First time through, never saw them. Second time through, I saw them at the office, but not on the surface. Still on my second attempt. I believe it's one of those bugs that Obsidian will label "replayability".