which light side prestige class is best?

Kreia said that I have to choose what kind of Jedi I wanted to be, and there is no way I'm going from uber-light side to uber-evil side. I was a sentinel before, so should I stay "in the middle road", or should I change focus of jedi ability at this point and go master or weaponmaster? I heard some people say that you should change here, but in KOTOR1 you were in for some feces if you changed from something like scoundrel to guardian. So my question is, does this same rule apply in KOTOR2?

Doesn't really matter... I was Guardian and went Sith Lord, was just excellent.

An interesting thing is to get Consular + Jedi Master/Sith Lord, you would just kill everybody with the Force only. Or Guardian + Sith Marauder/Jedi Weapon Master for a murdering machine.

"My fav so far was Sentinel/Sith Lord...just because the skill points are important this time around."

Not really because you can use the crew to create powerful items on public workbenches. I loved weapon master though will have fun trying out watchman. Sithord was fun also:) Will try assassin and maraurder

"My fav so far was Sentinel/Sith Lord...just because the skill points are important this time around."

Not really because you can use the crew to create powerful items on public workbenches. I loved weapon master though will have fun trying out watchman. Sithord was fun also:) Will try assassin and maraurder

True...but there are certain things such as working on T3 that only your main char can do...and you have to be pretty up there in skills.

True...but there are certain things such as working on T3 that only your main char can do...and you have to be pretty up there in skills.

Right on. :shifty:

There are plenty of PC exclusive skill situations this time.

manthing2.jpg

yeah im a sentinal now and im thinking of going to Jedi Master simply for the title of being a master ,since everybody keeps saying no matter what u choose the games is very easy. But i want to do the repair missions with T3 so im kind of torn between picking master or watchman.

I did:

Consular/Jedi Master

Sentinel/Jedi Watchman

Consular/Sith Lord

Both Jedi Master and Sith Lord were Force Death Machines. The Sith Lord was a little more balanced in terms of having higher strength and combat abilities (more DS specific items bumped up Strength, rather than Wisdom). But on the other hand, Sith Lord got Force Crush, which destroyed everything in its path. Both were quite fun.

As the Sentinel/Watchman, I really played up the stealthy assassin aspect. Using Stealth, Sneak Attack, and Force Confusion was entertaining. I imagine the same experience could be had with a Sith Assassin.

Regardless, the final stages of the game will be very easy no matter what Prestige class you pick. It's all a matter of which style you enjoy playing the most: Hack and Slash with a lightsaber, Stealth and Sneak Attack, or rip everyone apart with Force Powers.

Really depends on what your looking for but I wanted the skill points and then became fighter so did Sentinel->Weapons Master first time through and character owned by end even with less skill points from switching I had enough skills to create any item that I needed and was still an awesome fighter. It is just alot more useful for skills this time so for anytime through other then purposely doing something different I plan to go Sentinel and any other prestige class.

Every1 saysing they were death machiens but thats not truefor me. PLaying at the max difficulty setting u can run itno soem rough patches.

Guardian with jedi master was what i chose my first time.. simply becasue i wanted to have the title of Jedi master but it worked out well but towards the end when u have mastered most lightside skills, you have to more powers than u knwo wat to do with and u dont realistically use them all in battle except on the last world.

My only regret for not going guardian weapon master was that i couldn't use some of the ridiculous combat stances where u can fight 30 guys at once.. that was a little dissappointing and i didnt use the force stances that u get taught by becoming a jedi master.

Really depends on what your looking for but I wanted the skill points and then became fighter so did Sentinel->Weapons Master first time through and character owned by end even with less skill points from switching I had enough skills to create any item that I needed and was still an awesome fighter. It is just alot more useful for skills this time so for anytime through other then purposely doing something different I plan to go Sentinel and any other prestige class.

That's exactly my plan.

Kreia said that I have to choose what kind of Jedi I wanted to be, and there is no way I'm going from uber-light side to uber-evil side. I was a sentinel before, so should I stay "in the middle road", or should I change focus of jedi ability at this point and go master or weaponmaster? I heard some people say that you should change here, but in KOTOR1 you were in for some feces if you changed from something like scoundrel to guardian. So my question is, does this same rule apply in KOTOR2?

It depends on your style of playing. My suggestion is to save before you pick and try out all the avilable options. Pick one lvl up a few times and if you don't like it just go back to your saved game.

like people are saying , all the prestige classes pwn hardcore. you just gotta pick which way you want to get through the rest of the game. ive done guardian/ weapon master ( i didnt really like it) and now sentinal/ sith lord. also if you have trouble there are 3 places with infitite xp...if you need some more power just pm me and ill tell you...

I want Guardian/ Weapon Master and, of course, pwned all in my way. It really is pretty much just preference and you get plenty of Force points so there is no reason to worry about that at all. Tried Consular/Wachman... I actually ended dying some :"> . Oh well....