Lightsaber creation woes...

I have 2 of the 3 peices I need to build a lightsaber. I need a lens, but I heard from other forums that Master Vrook will eventually give me one, so I decided to get into any quest I could that had ANY relevance with Vrook and tried to get the lightsaber, or even just the lens. I got to the place the lady told me he was at, but I can't get into the storage room, which is the only place he can be. Can he really give me a lightsaber? If so, WHERE THE H3LL IS THAT STUPID JEDI!? I've been playing for over 24 hours and I still have no idea where I'm supposed to get my lightsaber. If he has no lightsaber for me, where do I go to get the lens? Also, What are the lightsaber fighting styles and what are they like? general descriptions, no real spoilers if possible, like if a style comes late in the game, don't say that I have to kill T3 or anything. JUST SAY "late in the game" or something like that.

Thanks, and sorry for the long message of begging.

I went to Dantooine my first game and did not have all the pieces to make my Lightsaber until after I had defended the base.  Just keep playing -- you'll find what you need.  Other planets make it a little easier to get all the pieces more quickly.

You can have your lightsaber before this event, if you're smart enough to buy something at someone somewhere... :thumbsup:

:)"

JPR

PS : And then defending the base give you a nice gift for 2 sabers style jedi :)