On Korriban

OK, so I was on Korriban in the Shyrack Cave,

wrapping up the cave o' doom

. I went into the room where you

fight Darth Revan's shade

. Before that, I saw

Revan and myself, but as a Dark Jedi, with the whole blue veins and bug eyes, Dark Jedi robes bit

. That didn't make any sense, because I'm playing as Miss Goody-Two-Shoes Jedi Master (albeit while wearing a Dark Jedi Knight robe), so what gives, eh?

Creepy, but curious. Anyone else seen this?

SPOILERS:

Yes I noticed the same thing in all three of my playthroughs. And the hologram of yourself is always DS for some reason. Obviously it has to do with you and Revan's backstory and history -- I just don't know what it is about. A couple of people here have suggested that your PC IS Revan, like in the first game. I find that hard to believe, but perhaps this is one reason they say that.

SPOILERS:

Yes I noticed the same thing in all three of my playthroughs.  And the hologram of yourself is always DS for some reason.  Obviously it has to do with you and Revan's backstory and history -- I just don't know what it is about.  A couple of people here have suggested that your PC IS Revan, like in the first game.  I find that hard to believe, but perhaps this is one reason they say that.

You aren't Revan, that's a ridiculous claim..You are portrayed as standing next to Revan to symbolize that you once stood with s/he during the Mandalorian wars (part of you're past/future which was the whole idea of the tomb) Whoever suggest you're Revan obviously hasnt payed close attention to the KotOR II storyline.

Now is it still dark side looking even if your a DSer when you get there.

I always thought of it as similar to Luke Seeing His own face in Vaders helmet on Dagobah.

Since I Was lightsider I saw myself as I could be if I chose the dark path. This doesn't hold water I guess if the vision is the same for DSers.