New Link

Gamespot is crap and they basically rewrote the guide from Kotor and just added some new stuff here and there...

Edit: They even call it Kotor and not Kotor 2 most places and Juhani is mentioned too, just bad...

Strange...the one I'm looking at isn't like that. Are you sure you're reading the right guide? :shifty:

manthing2.jpg

Yeah I was a bit harsh o:) But the stuff about skills, feats, forcepowers and stuff are just taken from the Kotor guide but with the added new stuff. But they did forget change some of the stuff. Sometimes they call it Kotor other places Kotor2 and Juhani's name was mentioned if you read the stuff about force jump :shifty:

I mean, does a gameguide for K2 really matter that much? I have the strange feeling you can be the uberhero in K2 regardless of your class/stat/skill/feat/force choices.

Looking at my char, who is Sentinel 15/Watchman 10 at the moment, i never had any problem with any enemy or task on 'normal'. I really can't think of any advantage a guardian (as i already win every battle) or consular (force wave on max is sufficient and already works 90% of times) could give me.

This is surely nice for roleplaying purposes, i.e. you can play your own style and still have success.

Though on the other hand, i am one of those freaks who always liked to have a near-optimal char setup for approaching the game :shifty:"

Flurry's description is outdated. There are no penalties at Master level if the Gamebanshee KOTOR2 site shots of the feat description is correct. The description for flurry used is from KOTOR1.

They also did not state the change to Charisma in helping to cast the opposing alignment powers.