I need help on Telos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm on the part on Telos where I just found out that my Ebon Hawk was stolen. From there I'm dumb as a bag of rocks. I have no idea about what the hell am I supposed to do. So from here, what AM I supposed to do. I talked to that droid and he said that the Exchange place in 082 is a front. So I go there and kill the Rodian dude that is guarding that Exchange door on 082. Nothing happens. I try to open the door....it is still locked. So I use that little panel to the left and a lady says over and over again that the door cannot be opened from this computer or some **** like that.

My journal entry which is titled "Ebon Hawk Stolen!" says that I should contact the Exchange about this situation. Well WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM AT?

The only place I know of where the Exchange is, is that door but I can't get by it.

What do I do from here?

Okay I'm on the part on Telos where I just found out that my Ebon Hawk was stolen. From there I'm dumb as a bag of rocks. I have no idea about what the hell am I supposed to do. So from here, what AM I supposed to do. I talked to that droid and he said that the Exchange place in 082 is a front. So I go there and kill the Rodian dude that is guarding that Exchange door on 082. Nothing happens. I try to open the door....it is still locked. So I use that little panel to the left and a lady says over and over again that the door cannot be opened from this computer or some **** like that.

My journal entry which is titled "Ebon Hawk Stolen!" says that I should contact the Exchange about this situation. Well WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM AT?

The only place I know of where the Exchange is, is that door but I can't get by it.

What do I do from here?

you have 2 either go with teh cszrca(def spelt wrong), or those weird aliens. DO jobs 4 them, and u will figure it out

On to much "x" to figure it out, uh?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.