Geek love

PrincessSarah

Congratulations to both you and Mr. Wiggymeister. It is undoubtedly a match made in heaver. Tell, though, how stodgy old Ender managed such a charming catch. :blink:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm sure TJ is more than willing to share some of his secrets with you!

But I also consider myself very lucky to have found him. (1, 2, 3...Awwwww!) And it does help that we're both geeks!

Outside perspectives are better. And tell your significant other I will soon be sending the payment for the black market goods.

So what inspired him to pop the question: was he trying to get you off the X-Box by knowing that you would have to run to the telephone to tell all your friends/relatives?

Did he get down on his knees or what? Details. Details!

Congrats anyway. I got married in July and the wife is a bit of a geek (she actually hugged the KOTOR extended edition box when it arrived) but she gets intimidated by most of my computer games (too complex).

When she does play she likes things like Uru and the Hobbit, which are a bit simplistic/dull for me...plus she is a graphics whore. :rolleyes:

You want the mushy details? Well, alrighty. He made me wait upstairs while he got the box (so I don't know all of his hiding places). Before I actually got the ring, I had to redeem each of our "I Love You" cards (good for one kiss each!). Then he slipped the ring on my finger, we got all cozy and wrapped up in each others arms, and he asked "Silly girl, will you marry me?" :rolleyes:

We're both pretty big Star Wars geeks (we can just about get through all of ESB taking turns saying the dialogue). As far as gaming, I usually just stick to playing KOTOR and now KOTOR2. I'll hang out with him while he plays other games.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

That's awesome; congratulations you two!

Just remember Sarah, to always let Ender win at games you play together, the marriage will last a lot longer o:)

Actually, Mrs. Phosphor likes games too, so I can vouch for how much easier sharing or at least understanding that hobby makes a relationship.

newlogo.gif

Congratulations! There is nothing better than true love

yes there is and they got it geek love being able to talk star wars with a gf is one of my dreams as well as her knowing which games to buy for me for a present and vice versa makes it easier on those anniversary occasions :thumbsup: good on ya you darn lucky couple