Vogga the Hutt Quest: Grrr Arrgg...

Okay, so I've beaten the game twice, and neither time did the "Vogga the Hutt" quest show completion. In the journal it says something to the effect that I've overheard two Exchange thugs in the Cantina saying that Vogga is obcessed with Goto, and perhaps I can use that to gain an audience with Vogga. Um... okay. But I already did that. I snuck into Vogga's place, drugged his Kath Hounds, looted his loot closet :D and then proceeded to strike a deal with Vogga to supply Telos with fuel. He agrees. I spend Goto's ship into Ship Heaven, talk to Vogga again, and he says the Telos fuel deal is a go.

So, why does the Vogga the Hutt quest never complete? Why when I return to Telos to speak with General Gren (I think it is, Telos security official guy, anyway), the man who sent me on a mission to restore fuel to Telos in the first place, do I never have a dialogue tree option to then inform Gren that I've set up a fuel supplier? Funny thing is, the Telos Fuel Mission does show completion. Wtf. Makes no sense. Goto never pays out his 1000 credits for my resupplying Telos with fuel either. Grrrrrr.

Little help here?