Mira's On-Board Rival

Heh, I was trying to wheedle some grenades out of Mira, and the following conversation takes place:

MIRA: Well, keep hoping because that's not my specialty. Trust me, mass slaughter weapons just cause trouble.

HK-47: Interjection: Master, I must disagree. Merely the threat of mass sl-

MIRA: Would you please shut him down? He's been like that ever since he arrived. "Here's how to kill this, here's how to kill that..."

HK-47: Correction: Assassination theory and the execution of said theories is my primary function. I also possess excellent hearing.

MIRA: Great.

Tee hee, that's amusing, and it reaffirms HK-47 as my favorite wiseacre character. Second prize goes to Atton Rand for his "We travel lightly" bit while the Disciple was fawning over my character.

I'm with CT. I'd have a relatoinship with Visas, and several *one*(many) *night*(night and day) stands with Mira. Again, Visas you talk to, kiss, and lavish with gifts. That's romance. Mira is your bed-buddy.

Anyway, how do you finish the HK-47 bonus quest? I can't find the parts. Perhaps you could make a list and e-mial me?

• 2 months later...
I'm with CT.  I'd have a relatoinship with Visas, and several *one*(many)  *night*(night and day) stands with Mira.  Again, Visas you talk to, kiss, and lavish with gifts.  That's romance.  Mira is your bed-buddy.

And then Bastila comes along to fill in the time gaps when Mira needed a rest. :)