The best Implant...

And then there is the risk, to don't find the implants, so that you boosted your CON only for the health >_< . Random-Loot-System...

Or can you actually buy the ability-implant at a shop? Or did you get it by any quest or something?

It would be nice, to actually know if you have any kind of safety for getting this Implant.

And then there is the risk, to don't find the implants, so that you boosted your CON only for the health >_< . Random-Loot-System...

Or can you actually buy the ability-implant at a shop? Or did you get it by any quest or something?

It would be nice, to actually know if you have any kind of safety for getting this Implant.

You can create this implant yourself at a workbench of your choice, given your skills are high enough (or those of your companions maybe).

Does anyone know the constitution requirememt for this implant (Universal D-package I gather) ?

All the good ones require 18. I acutally prefer to get my con to 18 instead of pumping attributes points into dex or str, since there is so much equipment to pump up your dex and str in the game. And when you pump up your con you get the benefit of a very high vitality along with all the great implants you can find/make....

Does anyone know the constitution requirememt for this implant (Universal D-package I gather) ?

All the good ones require 18. I acutally prefer to get my con to 18 instead of pumping attributes points into dex or str, since there is so much equipment to pump up your dex and str in the game. And when you pump up your con you get the benefit of a very high vitality along with all the great implants you can find/make....

Thanks Envida! >_<

manthing2.jpg