a fantastic poll from the makers of hideous

all bugs aside was TSL a good game?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. all bugs aside was TSL a good game?

• yes
    • no
    • kind of
    • a bit
    • maybe
    • perhaps
    • just about

A shameless plug of a poll that's not getting any love.

Purposely kept it on the xbox forum so it won't get too much spam. But really, it's not getting enough.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I didn't like the story...until my second play through and now I think it's pretty cool. There are a couple things that I don't like...such as random loot and influence good be better..but other than that bugs are the only thing I see 'wrong' with it. I would definetly suggest buying it though...I wouldn't be on my third run through if I didn't like it. :cool:

I didn't like the story...until my second play through and now I think it's pretty cool. There are a couple things that I don't like...such as random loot and influence good be better..but other than that bugs are the only thing I see 'wrong' with it. I would definetly suggest buying it though...I wouldn't be on my third run through if I didn't like it.  :cool:

Definitely, if you play this through once and say you hate it then you arent giving it the chance it deserves..I had to play it through three times before I really got all (or most) of the story and didnt hate it, I think I didnt like KotOR until I played it through a few times as well.

yay everyone agrees its a great game and hopefully all the bugs will be fixed for international gamers....thats why i made this poll really..for my own selfish motives! muahahahahaha and you all fell for it !!! muahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha......!

anyway thx for your input...i cant wait till february