The Trouble With Nar Shadaa

This is my third playthrough and I am stuck on Nar Shadaa. I need help from those who have had similar problems. Here is what I have done:

#1) I sold T-3 to the droid merchant. Now when I try to enter the Ebon Hawk it will not allow me and it says "You need T-3 as your navigator"

#2) I have done every possible quest on Nar Shadaa including paying the dude outside of the cantina 2000 credits to go talk to the exchange for me. The plot still hasn't advanced.

#3) I have killed all of the exchange, including the overseer and I have killed all of the Sereco.

#4) I rescued Nadia's daughter

#5) I reunited husband and wife

#6) I have danced for Vogga the Hutt once but cannot dance for him again in order to put him to sleep so that i can break into his private room. Any ideas on this?

#7) Ive done the Bith scientist quest

#:thumbsup: I have done the Pylon quest where you assign freighter priorities.

#9) Ive done the swoop bike droid quest where you destroy the racing droid and have the owner sell his business to the Twilek.

#10) I have played all the people in the pazaak den and beaten the champion

One thing that is odd is when I enter Vogga's warehouse, his droid behind the desk tells me (my human character) "please enter the warehouse and see c-7 and report for duty." But guess what? The warehouse door IS LOCKED! WTF is that about? Somehow the computer is mistaking my character for T-3! What a crock.

What else do I have to do to advance the plot? I cannot leave the planet and I cannot find T-3. The droid merchant says that T-3 is now with the exchange and he doesnt have him any longer. HOW DO I DRAW the EXCHANGE OUT? This is becoming infuriating as it is obviously a result of shoddy coding by the devs. I know frome experience that the plot advances when your ship is invaded by the gang of slavers, this usually is triggered during one of the above quests, but hasn't been this time. Again, help!

This is the same problem a few of us have had on our THIRD play through. I figured it was a one tiem thing but it then happened on my FOURTH play through.

Its not you, its the game.

Right now I'm trying out my solution and I should be able to tell guys by tomorrow if it works.

Basically I went into the X-box's memory and had to erase all the sith lord files and I think that'll fix the problem. I started a new game and I'll hit Nar Shadda by tomorrow and I'll let you know if it works.

I've played through three times and havent gotten this problem, I've never sold T3 myself although batboy sells him later on once I am aboard Goto's yacht..(perhaps where you went wrong?)

And make sure when you pay the bat guy to help or hurt you're rep. with the exchange you dont go backwards! meaning you didnt slaughter all the exchange in the refugee sector and then have the batboy move you're rep into the plus.

Definately sounds like a glitch. When you go to the warehouse and the droid tells you to go to work, T3 is supposed to be the character you're controlling. This is supposed to automatically happen. Sounds like broken code to me.

I'm not sure if its happened yet, but I had a problem where I couldn't advance the plot until a seemingly random call comes from Sequesh. That message allows you to get Mira and so on... I'm sure you know about it since you've already played the game. Anyways, when I played through the game I went to Nar Shadda last. I had done all the quests and couldn't figure out what to do. I just decided to run around for a while and Sequesh's call just seemed to come - untriggered- I think what you have to do is just wait for the call... Then you go to his hidden base... which eventully leads Atton to use T-3 to get the codes for the Ebon Hawk. Anyways, I don't if this is any help, and I never sold T-3... It just happened when Atton said he needed the codes. If you haven't gotten that call yet, just run around and wait for that random event... I guess.

Turns out it was a glitch in the game. I just restarted, did a reload from telos and did the planet all over again. This time I did pretty much the same stuff, including selling T-3 right off the bat. Once I was done with the reuniting husband and wife quest, the slavers invaded my ship and lo and behold, the plot advances.

One thing I forgot about my previous game -- when I would try to enter the ebon hawk, the dude with wings who oversees the landing pad would be hovering beside the ship. When I would try to have dialogue with him, nothing happened. I noticed this time through, he was never beside my ship. I think the glitch has to do with the answers to his initial questions when you first land. I think I said something like "I will be going now" and never addressed his concerns. For some reason the game doesnt like it when you do that and he will be in sort of a suspended animation beside your ship and wont move, thus not allowing the slavers to ever advance their plot.