Obsidian or Bioware for Kotor 3?

...how bout....anyone for K3 as long as there is a k3

I'd rather have Obsidian do it tho, only because they kinda made k2's ending with a nessessary sequel...its kinda like, they made the game, so they need to make sense of it all with the sequel....kinda like how

George W. Bush went to war, and if someone else would have gotten elected and tried to take over something he started without his former/original vision in mind, they'd make things worse than they already are....

I don't know. I think if Obsidian had more time the game probably would have been better then the first. Bioware definately did a better job of making a game with a story that made sense and making characters you care about. Obsidian did a better job of giving you options and darkside dialogue. I think we need a mixture of both companies.

I think LucasArts crates the story, not Bioware nor Obsidian. Also, I belive that LucasArts chooses whomever is available to make the game. I think that Obsidian is busy with Never Winter Nights 2.

Lucasarts ok's a story. The developers create the story.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle