Help with Kath Hounds and Storage Bin

Hi guys,

A few points I could use help with...

For the record, I've been to Telos, Nar Shadda and Dantooine, so spoilers perhaps through those planets. No salient plot points are discussed, however.

1. In Vogga the Hutt's room on Nar Shadda, there is a door that the Kath Hounds warn you away from. There's a water bowl there that is obviously the key but darned if I can find out how to utilize it. Is the solution available to me yet? If so, what am I missing? If not, I would just like to know so I can be alert for it as the game goes on.

2. The same thing goes for the storage bin in the sub-level of the Enclave. There's a stuck door that I can't figure out how to get open. I am sure it has something to do with the shoddy protocol droids, but I haven't the foggiest how or what. Any help would be appreciated.

#3. I can't get the "REDEMPTION" subquest for dantooine to finish, even though I defended the base and saved the day. Is this something that I need to wait for something later in the game to handle. One thing I noticed is that the militia captain says "I hope I can return the favor" but there's nothing I can ask of him, so I'm hopeful there's more later in the game to do.

#4. The TSF bounty on the escaped criminals. I found them at Czerka corp, where they ran off (to the restoration zone, apparantly). I then killed every single person in the restoration zone, but found no evidence of them. How did I mess this up, or have I?

I think that's about it!

Thanks!

I hope this helps for the first part.

in the refugee sector in the flophouse , there is a pair of Rodians or whatever they are and if you approach them they say something along the lines of 'thought you could sneak up on us' activate stealth and listen to the conversation and hopefully it will be clear

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

the thing on the jedi enclave use either explosives or your lightsaber to open its not to complicated.

I always use lightsaber

I have not tried explosives yet, but the thing is that this door doesn't let you lightsaber open as it does normally for the other doors. Who knows. I'll try the explosives...

Have the Handmadien dance for Vooga then go to the Cantina ask the bartender for juma juice go back and pour the juma juice into the water bowl this will knock out the Kath Hounds then you can access the door.

Hi guys,

A few points I could use help with...

For the record, I've been to Telos, Nar Shadda and Dantooine, so spoilers perhaps through those planets.  No salient plot points are discussed, however.

1.  In Vogga the Hutt's room on Nar Shadda, there is a door that the Kath Hounds warn you away from.  There's a water bowl there that is obviously the key but darned if I can find out how to utilize it.  Is the solution available to me yet?  If so, what am I missing?  If not, I would just like to know so I can be alert for it as the game goes on.

2.  The same thing goes for the storage bin in the sub-level of the Enclave.  There's a stuck door that I can't figure out how to get open.  I am sure it has something to do with the shoddy protocol droids, but I haven't the foggiest how or what.  Any help would be appreciated.

#3.  I can't get the "REDEMPTION" subquest for dantooine to finish, even though I defended the base and saved the day.  Is this something that I need to wait for something later in the game to handle.  One thing I noticed is that the militia captain says "I hope I can return the favor" but there's nothing I can ask of him, so I'm hopeful there's more later in the game to do.

#4.  The TSF bounty on the escaped criminals.  I found them at Czerka corp, where they ran off (to the restoration zone, apparantly).  I then killed every single person in the restoration zone, but found no evidence of them.  How did I mess this up, or have I?

I think that's about it!

Thanks!

For #2, I am guessing you are talking about the stuck storage room door. It is pretty easy to get open, all you have to do is choose the overload power terminal option on the computer terminal. That option will bring up a time list for the overload to occur, 10 seconds should give you enough time to get out of the room. The overload will blow the door open.

What sucks about the juma juice quest on Nar Shadda is the fact that once you dance for Vogga the first time, you cannot dance again. I just now got the juma juice quest in my journal and I cannot open up the dialogue option in order to dance. Also, the guy who is in charge of the dancing in the cantina has now since dissapeared.

I have the same problem with the Rodian merchant. I am trying to open up the dialogue with her so that I can allow her to stay in business. There is no dialogue option. The other merhcant, the Duros, wont let me see his inventory because I have not ran the Rodian off, but I cant run her off because there is no dialogue option to do so. I saw the option once, and accidentally hit "Ill be going now" and it never reappeared. Really irritating screw ups by the devs.