Questions that need to be answered

These are some of my main rants about kotor 2.

In the trailor it says that if you go to the darkside your party will follow, yes using influence you can change there dark side or light side scale but thats it there was no reaction to what choices you made with kreia i never felt that my character was either lightside or darkside.

I never found a hooded robe

I never gained a prestige class

Bao-dur never had any dialog despite him looking the best

The remote was ment to be able to follow you afer time did anyone acomplish that?

I felt it was too easy to turn people into jedis, you told them stuff and they automatically became jedis.

THere wasnt enough dialog between characters, i loved the dialog choices in kotor 1

I felt romance should have been the same as the first game and not just having other party members talking.

I remeber reading somewhere that a dev said there will be a time when you will need to choose a party member to leave so some one can replace them did any one ever come across that??

When i completed the ravager i thought that might the halfway point of the game, but then i find its right near the end. Once i got all the jedi masters together i thought they might give me a mission like "you must find the threat of the sith lords and destroy them all" which could have involved me going back to planets ive visited and finding clues. but no krea kills them all which made me think what was the point?

major dissapointment was the ending sure it was nice to find out whats going to happen to them but why not through movies? It would have been nice also to once on the ebon hawk at the end to be able to talk to them, and on there decide where they're going like "We must travel to the outer rim, Revan is there and i feel our destiny lies with her...." something like that insted of telling kreia what your gonna do.

P.s has any one found the easter eggs that are meant to be in the game?

I enjoyed the game i thought it looked better and there was more level of detail to the worlds, but kotor one had the best story, there was a great story in kotor 2 but i needed to be developed

Bio is a tricky one. (well not really, you just have to use him unlike others who'll open up to you without ever having to leave the Hawk.) Just talking to him isn't enough. You accually have to use him, and get some influince that way. My first play through i couldn't change him to a jedi, or get any other dialoge then, "Yes, General?" That was it. The reason for that was i never used him. I got handmadien right after him, and Visas right after her, and well, that was that.

Second time, i used him more, and gained influance for, saving a sick guy, letting him inspect my work on the air speeder... showing charity, ect, and his dialog options opened up, and i turned him into a Jedi rather quickly. Next time through i'm going to use him even more to see if i can get him to tell me more about that planet killing mechine he made on M5...

As for Prestage, you need to be 15, have Visas in your party, and be maxxed out at eather the light or dark side. then talk to Kreia and your all set.

KingSnake.

You don't have to be maxed out in ls/ds to get a prestige.Just be a good way into LS/DS,and have already attracted Visas,and when you're level 15,talk to Kreia outside the Ebon Hawk and you will be able to choose a prestige.You will know if you can because she will ask you if "you felt it?"

I never found a hooded robe

I believe one of the Dev's said that had to be cut a long time ago because it would need to much work on the art end of things.

I felt romance should have been the same as the first game and not just having other party members talking.

I think having the multiple options are more interesting.. and nothing goes beyond the showing interest phase but that's cool. Leave it up to your imagination.

I remeber reading somewhere that a dev said there will be a time when you will need to choose a party member to leave so some one can replace them did any one ever come across that??

I remember one of the devs saying exactly the opposite than that. They were streight up that you couldn't have every possible NPC during a single play through but they did say there will never be a point where you have to kick someone out of your party to add someone.

When i completed the ravager i thought that might the halfway point of the game, but then i find its right near the end. Once i got all the jedi masters together i thought they might give me a mission like "you must find the threat of the sith lords and destroy them all" which could have involved me going back to planets ive visited and finding clues. but no krea kills them all which made me think what was the point?

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was near the end at that point in the game. In fact I was rather surprised to find such a large Malacor V level after that part of the game. I wasn't exactly woo hooing over the ending of the game but it's length wasn't the issue. 45 hours is a pretty good time for a game these days. Sure I'd love for it to be as Long as Marrowind but I doubt it'll be a very long time before we get a Star Wars RPG of that lenght.

P.s has any one found the easter eggs that are meant to be in the game?

It's my understanding, and I may be wrong, but many of the easter eggs are in diolog options that open up on your next play after you beat the game as a lightsider and as DSer.

There was one reffernce to Jango Fett at the end that I chuckled at.

Second time, i used {Bao Dur} more, and gained influance for saving a sick guy, letting him inspect my work on the air speeder, showing charity, etc, and his dialog options opened up, and i turned him into a Jedi rather quickly. 

I was able to turn Bao Dur into a LS Jedi - but I couldn't manage the DS. He just got more and more disgusted with me, and finally I couldn't elicit any dialogue options from him, no matter how much I brought him along with me for. After he does the whole "I still follow you, General, but only because we've been through so much together", you've pretty much lost him. Anyone had an easy time turning Bao into a Dark Jedi? Please, let me know how!