Anyone else pimp out Ramana?

Just wondering if anyone else got this Twilek Dancer at the Citadel Station Cantina?

And instead of returning her to her boyfriend, made her your dancing slave instead? LOL

I go to her from time to time and collect her dancing tips.

Big pimpin' !

- dr cloak

Just wondering if anyone else got this Twilek Dancer at the Citadel Station Cantina?

And instead of returning her to her boyfriend, made her your dancing slave instead?  LOL

I go to her from time to time and collect her dancing tips.

Big pimpin' !

- dr cloak

I couldnt resist when I played DS...she makes good tips

Yeah, I pimped her out. In two visits I had remade the 2000 credits it took to buy her. Guess Obsidian couldn't resist taking a hint from Grand Theft Auto.

Everyone meet the saber-pimpin-gang-banger, yo!

Yeah, I pimped her out.  In two visits I had remade the 2000 credits it took to buy her. 

I ended up making about 4000 credits off of her. Anyone know if there is a limit on how much you can derive from her dancing? My problem was that I just kept forgetting to come back and see her.

"Yeah, I pimped her out. In two visits I had remade the 2000 credits it took to buy her. Guess Obsidian couldn't resist taking a hint from Grand Theft Auto."

-Bwah, I was DS..I didnt buy her, I won her in a hand of pazaak.

"exorting the Crimson Sun slavers"

-....Are you refering to the Red Eclipse?

"Although getting and installing the HK Pacifist Protocal Upgrade into HK-47 was a hilarious benefit for being LS with Greeda on Nar Shadaar"

-LMAO, I've never seen that..next LS game I do I'll have to see about making HK-47 a pacifist.