KotOR history...

I've played through KII now three times, once DS and twice LS and I was thinking maybe I missed some things...

Obviously Carth is in the game, and there is mention of Revan...HK-47 and T3-M4 return and Kreia refers to "Clan Ordo" when talking of Mandalore's future with that and his voice I would suspect Mandalore is Canderous although I could never get him to talk much even when I was evil as can be, although HK-47 seemed pleased when I blew Kumus' permacrete decie's up while he was up on the hill, lol...anyway, anyone get anything out of Mandalore, T3-M4, or HK-47 about Revan or the fate of the other 'lost' party members of KotOR?

Juhani marries her lesbian lover

Jolie and The wookie bear Obsidian as their half retarded child

hmm, after looking at the message Bastila left in the Sith holocron in the Korriban academy I got the feeling she was into Revan.

Wha..?! Holocron? Bastila? Do tell more! :huh:

manthing2.jpg

• 2 months later...
Juhani marries her lesbian lover

Jolie and The wookie bear Obsidian as their half retarded child

hmm, after looking at the message Bastila left in the Sith holocron in the Korriban academy I got the feeling she was into Revan.

Wha..?! Holocron? Bastila? Do tell more! :p

Tell Atton that Revan was male and Dark Side (as opposed to saving the Republic).

At the Academy Ruins on Korriban use some Thorium charges on a stuck door and you can access a Holocron. If you said Revan was either female or male AND saved the Republic, it's destroyed.