How do you beat Darth Traya?

I have Force Wave, death field, improved force breach, master battle medatation, force aura, improved force barrier, the power where you can move health to force energy, flurry, master critcal strike, power attack and I am Jedi Conselor level 26. Any ideas wpuld be welcomed.

I have Force Wave, death field, improved force breach, master battle medatation, force aura, improved force barrier, the power where you can move health to force energy, flurry, master critcal strike, power attack and I am Jedi Conselor level 26.  Any ideas wpuld be welcomed.

Are you strictly a Jedi Counsilor?

Equip a shield that withstands energy, and get several Life Support Packs ready.

When you first enter battle with her, press start and goto your inventory. Run down the list of all your stimulants and pop one of each. Activate your shield into your battle queue and then cast any Jedi status upgrades you have. Then queue your first attach and unpause.

If you have Force Break, cast it. You will probably not be able to cast much of anything on Traya -- you'll have to fight.

Be aware that if you hit start and select an item in your inventory it is used right away -- so you can heal yourself without waiting for the queue to run.

Equip a shield that withstands energy, and get several Life Support Packs ready.

When you first enter battle with her, press start and goto your inventory.  Run down the list of all your stimulants and pop one of each.  Activate your shield into your battle queue and then cast any Jedi status upgrades you have.  Then queue your first attach and unpause.

If you have Force Break, cast it.  You will probably not be able to cast much of anything on Traya -- you'll have to fight.

Be aware that if you hit start and select an item in your inventory it is used right away -- so you can heal yourself without waiting for the queue to run.

I have the verpine shield but she goes through it quite easily. I tried the deadly mines btu it doe snot take much health from her. She uses force insanity on me and strike me while I am stunned. I will try what you suggested tonight and we will see what happens.

youll still have to wait til her attack round is up,same with her sabers she sends after you.itll only let you when its your turn for attack it seems.

what i did was immediatly put my verpine shield on, then i ran around one of the pillars and for some reason  she didnt follow me, at this point i put on all of my buffs, battle meditation, stims, ect. then i ran straight for her using critical strike and flurry. Rinse and repeat oh i was a jedi consular/jedi master

i did almost the same thing,minus the hidin part.same classes too.

I was a gaurdian/marauder and I just used master speed then ran like a bat out of hell over the bridge and 1 saber followed me, beat that then moved back towards traya and beat the other 2 sabers. Then focused all my energy on traya herself. She didnt move from the center of the pillars.

what i did was immediatly put my verpine shield on, then i ran around one of the pillars and for some reason  she didnt follow me, at this point i put on all of my buffs, battle meditation, stims, ect. then i ran straight for her using critical strike and flurry. Rinse and repeat oh i was a jedi consular/jedi master

i did almost the same thing,minus the hidin part.same classes too.

:)

You 'force masters' are a joke! Bow your heads in shame!

Those who attempt to toe-to-toe with us 'saber masters' are pummeled into submission. :D

manthing2.jpg

I was a gaurdian/marauder and I just used master speed then ran like a bat out of hell over the bridge and 1 saber followed me, beat that then moved back towards traya and beat the other 2 sabers.  Then focused all my energy on traya herself. She didnt move from the center of the pillars.

That's odd... Each time I've played the ending, if you destroy the 3 sabers, Traya falls instantly.

Well, I used Force Immunity at once, which stopped her powers. Then I used Force Speed and ran away from the sabers to heal myself, then I found just one floating saber by itself, killed it with Critical Strike + the saber form that helps against Jedi opponents. Did that to all sabers and then I won.

hmmmm, maybe it was because of my through the roof Wisdom and Charisma, but Traya never was able to successfully use a mind effecting force power on me. but i was able to crush her trachea :("

(by the way i was a level 16 Counselor/level 12 Jedi Master, with 40 for Widsom, 28 for Charmisma, and a double-saber that did between 21-60 damage, coupled with force enlightenment on force armour, force valor, and master force speed :D )

hmmmm, maybe it was because of my through the roof Wisdom and Charisma, but Traya never was able to successfully use a mind effecting force power on me. but i was able to crush her trachea :ermm:"

(by the way i was a level 16 Counselor/level 12 Jedi Master, with 40 for Widsom, 28 for Charmisma, and a double-saber that did between 21-60 damage, coupled with force enlightenment on force armour, force valor, and master force speed :D )

Yeah, Crush worked ridiculously well for me, too, she didn't get a single turn. The floating lightsabers were a little tricky, but I ran to one of the pillars, and the sabers didn't all follow me at once - instead, they did the "movie fight" thing and patiently waited their turns while I destroyed them one at a time.

What I am totally confused by is the extremely high Attribute scores everyone seems to have (except me, that is). How in the world did you get a 40 Wis? I read about someone with 36 Wis, too... Please, share your hoard of knowledge, please please.

I have Force Wave, death field, improved force breach, master battle medatation, force aura, improved force barrier, the power where you can move health to force energy, flurry, master critcal strike, power attack and I am Jedi Conselor level 26.  Any ideas wpuld be welcomed.

pffft, this thread HAS to be a joke...eventhough she's the game endboss she is weak even on the most difficult setting I would say Vrook was the strongest of all NPC's you fight (err, you dont have to fight Vrook though)...You dont even have to fight her stupid sabers, when they appear run off the platform and around the side then around the back, they usually get stuck on the side and she is left defenceless.

Okay, as a Guardian/weaponsmaster, I

Attacked her. That's it. I'm serious. No fansy master flurry, nope. Two regular flurries, and improved power attack, a force storm, (finding out that she has a rather excellent life drain power) and many, many blows from my lightsabers (the simple fact that I had two equipped gave me a +0/+4 chance to hit). Man, how do you play this game without going double? Even double bladed is so second-rate to having two decked out sabers.

The lightsabers presented a problem. First time I died, because I was freaked out by three flying lightsabers (keeping in mind this was 2:00 in the morning). Second time, I alternatly used force storm and life support packs until one was dead, then a couple of heals and hits later, Kreia fell. And if I were DS I would have saberd the witch. I hate her...