Stuck on Nar Shaddaa

ok, I know that I need the air speeder, I have gotten all of the parts in it except the power cell. I got the cell of the lithorian, bu then I accidentally used it in the pilon control center. Now where do I get another one. I think that I have done everything except that. Is that where Goto is? I have killed all the enemies on this side of the airspeeder. is this a bug? Where can I get another power cell?

Thnx in Advance

-TBU

Well, you don't *need* the speeder. I didn't do it my first playthrough, so you aren't stuck. You just need to move through the planet more. The speeder might trigger a the advancement of the story as other quests do.

If you don't care about missing out on whatever the speeder provides you (again, I don't know since I missed that my first time through) then check out the Pazaak den. Work your way through the ranks and see if that moves you forward.

naw,the speeder is just the citadel computer console in another form.the only differences are:youll get experience for fixin it,you can gain or perhaps even lose influence with atton,and eventually either someone sabatoges the speeder or it just plain gives out on you.