Bronze Saber Crystal...?

if i want to play as a dark jedi i want to wear dark jedi robes. i dont want to hope that i get dark jedi robes

You can simply save before talking to the duros brothers on Telos and keep reloading your game until you get the robes you want to use for the rest of the game.

Yea it's kind of anoying but it actually makes it a bit easier for someone to get the look they want for the game. If there were set locations where you couldn't get dark Jedi Robes until point A then you would always have to wait until point A to get them. (did that make sense?)

I found a double-bladed lightsaber containing a bronze crystal in the hidden tomb on Korriban. I also had an orange crystal I found in a footlocker at the Academy.

When I got back to the ship, I upgraded two single lightsabers so that one had the bronze and the other had the orange, and when they're in your hands, the colors are similar, except that the bronze is just the slightest bit lighter.

Actually, the bronze isn't really a crystal because on the menu, it's shaped like a piece of metal.

I found one but it kind of just appeared in my inventory on Malachor don't know where i got it... it kind of looks like an orange one except it has a reddish glow....

I also found a bronze short lightsaber and in the tomb on dxun you find ... danget i forgot his name Nadd something well its a bronze short lightsaber except it deals as much damage as a reg one its bronze...