So...Who pre-ordered the PC version?

well call me crazy but games here in Australia are about AU$100 each unfortunly compared to the US, but I am going to buy 2 copies of the xbox version for TSL but I will not get my second copy until the price comes down for the TSL game but I am considering on getting the PC version as well.

I preordered TSL in september.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

well call me crazy but games here in Australia are about AU$100 each unfortunly compared to the US, but I am going to buy 2 copies of the xbox version for TSL but I will not get my second copy until the price comes down for the TSL game but I am considering on getting the PC version as well.

OMG! thats like 60 euro's! How can you live in a country where games are so expensive?

So, I guess that means you've stolen it already, then?

no, I borrowed it from a friend of mine (he imported the game last week).

could conly play about 7 hours though. He was right when he said I wouldn't like it...

Too bad...

oh well, there will be other games (I really hope Obsidian makes a better effort with NWN2).

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

OMG! thats like 60 euro's! How can you live in a country where games are so expensive?

How expensive are the games in Nederlands then? Here some games costs 60 Euros (didn't you see the Sims 2?) KOTOR in Spain was 49.95 Euro

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

I never pre-order games since it's quicker for me to pick them up the day they arrive than pre-ordering and then having to wait an additional week to get where I live or pay way too much for faster delivery.

I did however separate a copy of the game in my local Babbage's (Gamestop as referred to in some places) with $5 I have an assured copy on Feb. 5. Did that way back in June.

How expensive are the games in Nederlands then? Here some games costs 60 Euros (didn't you see the Sims 2?) KOTOR in Spain was 49.95 Euro

Euros, I thought in Spain they still were on the debloon system

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Naw, I believe that system went down the toilet once we stopped receiving galleons filled with gold bullion from the american colonies. :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

When did that stop? After you guys got your first monorail?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Don't ask me, I'm not that old. All I know is we no longer get ships loaded with gold and silver, and it's not because of british pirates. It sucks if you ask me.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Don't ask me, I'm not that old. All I know is we no longer get ships loaded with gold and silver, and it's not because of british pirates. It sucks if you ask me.

Ya its too bad you guys aren't still raping and pillaging the indigenous people of south america