Ok this is messed up

I had 6 hours into the game to get to the ebon hawk and get on my way to Telos.

Now for the last 3 hours I have been wandering around the ebon hawk, is there something I have to do to trigger the arrival to telos?

I'm pretty sure I've talked to everyone and had every combination of dialog possible, and I just don't know why I can't arrive at telos, ready to give up here, is it a bug?

I go to Atton he tells me to check the galaxy map.

I go to the galaxy map and hit Telos, press A , jump back out of the galaxymap, go over talk to atton again, same thing tells me to check course on map.

Go back to Keira, she tells me to go check on that fool atton.

Go to T3 try and repair him, faliures failures. skill too low I guess, build 50 things on workbench, come back to atton, still telling me to check the map behind me, check map click Telos, nothing noghting...GRRRRR

Yeah well just did a new game on the dark side, and I cannot get the plot to progress from the Ebon Hawke to Talos, I give up guess I'll go play fable, never had no problems with KOTR1. Seems like they made a really crappy game for the xbox.

Man that sucks I'd really hate waiting for this game so long and not being able to finish it. And my PC is no match for new games so I'll have to buy the crappy Xbox version. >_<

Yeah well just did a new game on the dark side, and I cannot get the plot to progress from the Ebon Hawke to Talos, I give up guess I'll go play fable, never had no problems with KOTR1. Seems like they made a really crappy game for the xbox.

Man that sucks I'd really hate waiting for this game so long and not being able to finish it. And my PC is no match for new games so I'll have to buy the crappy Xbox version. :(

You choose Citadel Station, instead of Telos, yes? I can't remember which one appears.

- dr cloak