Why was Minsc bald?

Memengwa

I just realised this.

Why was Minsc, the Berserker from Rashemen, bald? According to FR books, Rashemi are black-haired and have rather big-hirsuit and lots of them have beards. Many of the Thay Rashemi are shaving their heads to be similar to the bald Mulan nobility of the place. But the Rashemi living in Rashemen would rather cut of their arm then shave their hair.

So once again. Why was Minsc bald?

Rashemen is mostly desert, and I believe he grew up down-wind of the nuclear testing site.

Thats my theory.

As capable of inconvenience, and of some damage and debt to those that would act against my interests, I cannot f*^ng argue with dangerous.

goddag.

before asking where Minsc's hair is, you need to ask yourself first "If a pie is floating in negative void, what filling is it?"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

• 3 weeks later...