ANNOUNCEMENT:Referring To Bug Fixs In K2!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! (w00t)

Ladies and Gentlemen

VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!!!!!! :lol:

I REPEAT VERY GOOD NEWS!!!!!! :lol: (w00t)

I contacted Akari (Thanks Akari )

And he said that all the fixs that are in the PC version will be in the International Xbox version !!!

This is what our lovely cool Akari had to say

Many of the fixes going into the PC version are also in the International version.

-Akari

This is indeed splendard news!!!!

Thankyou Akari and Obsidian!

You all Rock!! :thumbsup:

So I have to wonder what that means for the US Xbox release? are they going to offer the chance to exchange the disks or what?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

thats kind of what I was getting at ... I just didn't call it a speacial edition :(:p

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Well, getting a Special Edition for free might be a bit unrealistic. It would be fair, but I have a hard time believing it would happen. Perhaps they'd make a deal that if you have the original version, you'd get a 75% price reduction (or something like that)? It just sounds more.. realistic :(

I'm glad I'm a european PC user though!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, getting a Special Edition for free might be a bit unrealistic. It would be fair, but I have a hard time believing it would happen. Perhaps they'd make a deal that if you have the original version, you'd get a 75% price reduction (or something like that)? It just sounds more.. realistic :)

well it really wouldn't be free since we would have already paid for it once (So in other words I'll send them my old "broken" disk and they send me the revised game on a new disk), whats wrong with asking for something you shelled out the money for to work properly? The whole 75% price reduction would be fine if thats the best they are going to offer, But I would atleast expect them to pay for the shipping both ways.

AscendedPaladin.png

Well, getting a Special Edition for free might be a bit unrealistic. It would be fair, but I have a hard time believing it would happen. Perhaps they'd make a deal that if you have the original version, you'd get a 75% price reduction (or something like that)? It just sounds more.. realistic :)

I know, it is pretty much not going to happen. But it would be fair.

I barely even had bugs in my Xbox version anyway, so I don't really care about the news. Still, nice to hear.

Perhaps they'd make a deal that if you have the original version, you'd get a 75% price reduction (or something like that)?

Then anyone would just borrow their friend's KOTOR 2 and go and claim they bought it. Though perhaps the serial number thing would prevent that

I barely even had bugs in my Xbox version anyway, so I don't really care about the news. Still, nice to hear.

Perhaps they'd make a deal that if you have the original version, you'd get a 75% price reduction (or something like that)?

Then anyone would just borrow their friend's KOTOR 2 and go and claim they bought it. Though perhaps the serial number thing would prevent that

Or I don't know how about an exchange!!! I.e. you send us the broken game and we send you a fixed one??? I think that would cut down on the whole fraud thing.

AscendedPaladin.png

There have been a couple times when companies release a 1.0 and eventually a 1.1 version of a console game. It's just not widely publicized. And I've seen recalls on bad discs.

If bugs are stopping games from completing (which I have not personally seen yet) then perhaps they may need to reprint some discs with patched versions.

well if it sells well they could release a platinum version or something like that.

really the bugs didn't bother me much.. and the one I read about today to make more lightsabers is a big plus. I was more disappointed with the seemingly rushed and incomplete ending. I doubt that will be touched up on at all.

lol well that would be a fun idea I look forward to playing the game bugs are no bugs. I appreciate the ideas of some about how to avoid such trouble and plan to take that advice. While I am happy for those getting the game with more bugs fixed I still greatly look forward to getting it on christmas.

Thank you for beta-testing, all you American X-boxers :thumbsup:

:ph34r:

LOL LOL LOL that is soooooooooooooo funny Ludozee The american Xboxers beta testers? LOL LOL this made me crack up LOL :devil::lol::lol: